Xtratime Community banner

The changes is the uniform kits

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:scream: What the **** do Nike and the Board think they are?

As long as Cadena Ser has said in "Carrusel Deportivo", Nike want to change the first kit and this change would mean to wear dark red shorts. They've called the Department of Communication of the club and they didn't deny this story. They just say that the Board and Nike are designing the kits for the next season and studying different possibilities... but they DID NOT deny it.

I don't like the power of Nike. This season we have used the blue and dark blue kit several times this season, when it was not necessary to change it.

It would be the 2nd time in our history that we change the first equipment. In the early years, our shorts were white and few years later we change it to the current blue kits.

Cadana Ser has said that they're going to try to contact Sandro Rosell, Barça vice-president and ex-director of Nike.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
The money in football makes for weird things to happen. Nothing that comes from these things surprise me anymore.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
hmmm. this is a coincidence... I was just talking to my friend the other day about the uniform. I was complaining about how often they were wearing the third kit this year (the beige away one from last year), every time they play a team that has blue shorts, and I was saying that the away kit should have red shorts in the future, because the kit clash rules also applies to shorts, and it didn't make sense that both the first and second uniforms have blue shorts...
but the first kit should have blue shorts! They shouldn't touch the colours of the first kit!

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Personally, I don't think the second strip should have any of the same colours as the first strip. So, while there is no need to change the home shorts, the away strip shouldn't be blue or any variation of blue or red.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Totally retarded move if they do it. Total fashion mistake too. We've got a great looking kit and it shouldn't be messed with.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Yup, I was just reading that same article...

I don't like it. I WANTED grana shorts for the second kit (for practical reasons), but not the first one...

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is this? sponsor and red shorts in the same year? I won't recognize them in July...:mad:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
STOP SAYING SPONSOR... STOOOOOOOOP IT...

If we ignore our problems, they might go away!!!

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Koeman4 said:
I don't know it for sure, but do you want to bet?
Sure, you carry a FC Barcelona avatar for a week if we dont get a sponsor next season and I will carry a FC Barcelona avatar for a week if we do get a sponsor :tongue:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well, let's collect about 18 mln euros and give them to Barca for having no sponsor, or at least something like that:

:lazy: :cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've always liked the dark navy blue shorts in the home kit. I really don't like the royal blue. Dark blue looks much better and less cheesy in my opinion. Red would seem totally out of place. I'll think its some team from Mexico or Venezuela.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i like our jerseys as they are and i don't want any dark red shorts :mad:
but i suppose that the board's silence is a bad sign and what is done is done. :doh:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts