Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
With our Brazilian and African friends now on holiday/in tournament mode, this gives the chance for our talented attacking options from our academy to make an impression to Klopp. Bobby Duncan and Paul Glatzel are going to America baby! :musik: Duncan and Glatzel scored over 60 goals together last season - what a strike partnership!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just watched the match. Good showing from the youngsters. Brewster's going to be some player. I know he wants to leave to play more but it would be awesome if Clyne stays. At least for another year. Hoever seems awesome (and had a great run with the ball and assist at the last goal) but having Clyne is not bad.

Reactions: footballFOCUS

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Liverpool vs Tranmere
FT 6-0

interesting to see some youngesters involved in this start and they really impressed me such as Kent, Wilson, Brewster.. and i don't want to forget that young left back Larouci who was brilliant too

Clyne backs to action with the reds and starting the 1st goal.. he looked hungry to prove his best for Klopp and fans. i'm delighted he came back the club.

it's also nice to see the super Origi got the armband after Milner in this match. his 1st touch and controlling the ball in his goal was genius and impressive tbh.

a very good start for the pre season generally

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Lallana may be very useful as our #6 (deep lying playmaker) when facing teams just sitting back with two banks of 5. Fabinho/Milner/Gini/Hendo can all rotate with him too if he wants to drive forward.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Excited to seeing Larouci coming up against a quality right winger/forward, to test his defensive skill. Going forward he looks confident and explosive :wee:

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Clyne still has a squad role for me here at Liverpool, but respect whatever decision he makes in regard his career.

Brewster has been impressing me with his positioning, reactions and finishing: a deadly poacher! He’ll definitely have an impact this season with the senior squad.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
What we've seen/expect to see...

GK
Alisson/Adrian/Kelleher/Grabara/Jaros/Atherton/Ojrzynski

CB
van Dijk/Gomez/Matip/Lovren/Fabinho/van den Berg/Hoever/Phillips/Johnstone

RB
Alexander-Arnold/Gomez/Clyne/Fabinho/Hoever

LB
Robertson/Milner/Gomez/Larouci/Clyne/Lewis

DM
Fabinho/Henderson/Wijnaldum/Milner/Lallana

CM
Henderson/Wijnaldum/Keïta/Milner/Lallana/Jones

CM/AM
Keïta/Chamberlain/Shaqiri/Lallana/ Wijnaldum/Firmino/Wilson/Woodburn/Jones/Elliott

RW
Salah/Mané/Shaqiri/Chamberlain/Wilson/Kent/Elliott

LW
Mané/Origi/Keïta/Wijnaldum/Kent/Lewis

CF
Firmino/Salah/Mané/Origi/Brewster/Duncan/Glatzel/Millar

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alex and Brewster will be like new signings as Klopp said. The squad is really strong and at this point it is hard to make any significant improvements.

Reactions: footballFOCUS
1 - 20 of 66 Posts