Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,085 Posts
I think everyone of us would love to see Barcelona crash out. It is a safer thing for us, because just think what will hapen in Paris if we and barca meet. I mean the game will be so nervous! No one will want to los and I think it will turn into a crap spectacle. I hope Valencia can do it and I think they will - my friend Tristan W. a great fan of the team BTW said right from the beginning of the year that his team would make it to the final. Now since I have a lot in common with psychic's it's quite possible :)

· Registered
10,085 Posts
Yes, if Valencia win and up in 5th we get 5 teams. It's like last year - Real ended 3rd but were defending champs, so we had three teams = Barca, Athletic Bilbao and Real. If we win lets say and end up in 1st then we only get 4.

· Registered
10,085 Posts
I find this hard to believe. Remember last years edition. Back then there where only 2 teams from each country and still Spain had 3 represantitives. If you have a defending champion outside the top4, you get all in all 5 teams from your country. This would be most logic, but...\?

· Registered
10,085 Posts
No, of course I realize the Real case was in a different format, but I still find it rather hard to believe that the 4th place team is just "ot of luck". That really sux - I just hope we don't get fourth and then Barca wins the CL. Fuc* that would be absolutly terrible!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.