Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... is played at G.Meazza!!! If you weren't aware of that!
:)

That could be the inspiration we need to go all the way.Imagine this: Inter - Milan, in an all time classic!!
Why am I so excited??? BECAUSE I'll BE IN MILAN AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Just to let y'all know!

D

·
0 Posts
I´m aware of that and I´m also excited!!!

But its a loooong way, you know!!!

lets hope for the best

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Well also...the fact of the matter actually is that Milan have been given all t he tickets so if we make the final and Milan also make the final it will be like a Milan home game.

Guys like Baresi and Donadoni...Tasotti and Van Basten..Savecevic and Capello will be the guys there not our guys.

So don't think that we will have home court advantage if we in a very unlikely twist of events make the final.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I realise you guys are Serie A fans, but just to shed some light on this final, I can tell you it will once again belong to Real Madrid:D hehe, Ok, I don't want to get provocative, so I apologize imediately. I wish you guys the best of luck, and maybe it will be our two teams there, with us winning of course, but seriously can Inter do it? The striker thing is still a problem right? Correct if I'm wrong, you have only Recoba and Vieri. Baggio gone, and is ventola back from loan?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Raul is sadly like Del Piero turning out to be a club player....this for me as a Real Madrid latent fan is very disappointing. I have started watching Spain abit due to the massive Real Madrid presence now appearing there.

But Raul has never had a good tournament. Disappointing...just like Del Piero.

Also we have Vieri Recoba Sukur Zamorano then for the last few games this season we may have a patched up R9.

·
Registered
75 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the last time the final was in Milan Inter won the CL title. Lets hope history repeats itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts