Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and this time vs and inter old boy

i propose a nice 6 month ban from this scum, and some light torture to get his head back to being screwed the right way

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pezza di merda never ceases to amaze us,His actions always speak Intent and then he has the nerve to try and cover himself up.

·
Super Moderator
13,630 Posts
Who will buy that guy?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Who are we talking about? Cannavaro? What happened? Must have missed it

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
That was my other guess. What did he do?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
punched bruno cirillo in the face in the tunnel after the game

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
Materazzi suspended till March 29th
He should be radiated for life. An animal (and that's an insult for the animal species :eek: ) should not be even allowed to walk into a football pitch anymore!!!!:groan::fero:

Only a team like Inter could tolerate a player like him. A perfect Interista. A loser for life!!!:stuckup:

:groan:

Cheers.;)

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
bono said:
Rinho better save himslef for other things ... :tongue: ;)
Rino would probably kick his ass, it's the small ones that are the most ferocious.. in fact I bet if you put Rino and Davids in a ring together, you can leave them alone, go to sleep, wake up the next day and they're still at it.

·
1st Tier Poster
48,616 Posts
Materazzi deserved this ban.But there's no reason to overreact and talk about banning for life. Yes, he is a dirty player who compensates his lack of speed and mediocre positioning with brutality.But it's football, not grandma's tea party.If you don't have the skills and talent, you have to be tough to succeed.There has always been nasty players in football and always will be.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
andy

as u are new i will explain something to you

we here in the milan forum have a long standing tradition of being anti materazzi mainly for his drop kicks on sheva and nasty kicks he tends to do.

and we love to wind up inter fans regarding him :D

basically we just love to wind up inter fans and materazzi is a great way, plus we really do think he is scum

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Gattuso Supports Materazzi
Latest News | Totolotto Feed | News Archive

Gennaro Gattuso
02/04/2004. Gennaro Gattuso talked about the bust up between Materazzi and Cirillo and he backed up Inter's defender: "Marco made a terrible mistake and he knows it , that's why he said that he was sorry straight away", he said.
"He has been punished and we will pay for it but i think that the press should stop talking about it and let him get on with his life".

soccerage

1 - 20 of 27 Posts