Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's been around for quite a while now,what are your overall thought's about it,do you like it or not and why?Personally I've never been a huge fan of it because i feel club's lose out too much on fair compensation for player's.

·
A true hero
31,431 Posts
If you're not under contract, you don't have to play for anyone. It's common sense to me.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
If the club is not willing to finish the contract... then the club should sign the player for LIFE... at the beginning.

Too big risk for the club? Then what about the player.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes but club's invest alot in player's and really look after them also,such thing's as difficultie's in coming to new agreement's often end up freeing player's to move on leaving club's high and dry.Especially for some of the smaller club's who suffer far more,I know what you two are saying but there are certainly point's to be argued here.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Why is Ronaldo (the fat one) a Free Agent now.

He should continue to be paid even when injured. As he 'invested' his health to your club.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is Ronaldo (the fat one) a Free Agent now.

He should continue to be paid even when injured. As he 'invested' his health to your club.
Obviously looking at that particular case Ronaldo was far too much of a liability to offer a new contract.And I'm not going on his eating habit's,or partying so called lifestyle or whatever but his rotten luck with injurie's.So when Ronaldo was injured for e.g when with us how much running could he exactly do or other exercises,weight's and such.Naturally like many player's while being injured will stack on some kilo's.

Ronaldo was much a time his own worst enemy also,fair enough he liked the party lifestyle but on song as we all know barring any rotten run with Injury's barely any club in the worl would deny him any such of a contract extension.Alao Ronaldo is'nt obviously just a free agent because of his partying way's,but you as much as anyone know's he's no such use to any club right now and it's been more sheer bad luck than anything else.

Ronaldo as we've seen down the year's 50% fit can rip apart even some of the tightest of defence's.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
If you are not contracted to a club why should the club have any rights over your possible new employer or any rights for your commercial value?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are not contracted to a club why should the club have any rights over your possible new employer or any rights for your commercial value?
Why should they you ask?Well I'm asking especially if the club has put in so much for a player down the year's and feel they've been left high and dry in a way contractual problem's etc,why wouldn't a club feel and shouldn't be pissed especially given if they've looked after a player so much.

·
A true hero
31,431 Posts
Because the player played for them when he was there. If they felt he wasn't performing and wasn't going to they'd ditch him.

It's entirely fair. Imagine if you were out of contract at your job but they wouldn't let you go and work for someone else, ridiculous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts