Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best tools of the trade for any football player, so post a pic of your boots and why you hate em or like em and give advice to those buying new ones!

I just got a pair today for 13 quid, which isn't bad.

·
Registered
634 Posts
There's only one summer shoe for me .... Adidas Copa Mundial.

:thumbsup:

Playing with them since my 10 years, never wanted anything else (only for summer ofcourse). Yet for winter, I prefer the Adidas Predator-type instead of the Adidas World Cup.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
I've got these Sheva boots :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
United1878 said:
Best tools of the trade for any football player, so post a pic of your boots and why you hate em or like em and give advice to those buying new ones!

These suck when you try to cross. I got one and i had to hang it up and go back to my old diadoras because i couldnt get my crosses right.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a winger too, but I found I got more distance with my crosses over my old boot, but for wingers the top boot would be the Preds.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
Young7 said:
As a winger i wear these
These looks like my new except the color. From what I gather after two trainings they may be the best I had. After not being able to get away any decents shots the earlier trainings I shoot like a God. ;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I JUST BOUGHT THE AIR LEGEND, SAME AS IN THE PIC BUT WITH BLUE TICK. THEYR AMAZING. I HAD AI LEGENDS BEFORE BUT THEY WERE FAKE AND DIDNT FIND OUT TILL LATE. THE AIR LEGEND'S ARE AMAZING FOR CROSSING, COMFORT, RUNNING AND ESPECIALLY FREEKICKS. GREAT BOOT FOR MIDFIELDERS. PLAYED WITH THEM TODAY AND ALSO I PLAYD WIT THE MV III BUT I PREFER THE AIR LEGENDS, THEY ARE WELL BETTER THEN THE MVIII, BUT THE MV III ARE LIGHTER.

I AM ALSO GOING TO BUY ANOTHER PAIR OF AIR LEGEND BUT THIS TIME FROM NIKE.COM

GOING FOR PERSONALISED ONES THIS TIME. AMAZING BOOTS.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
im a keeper...currently wear adidas preds (metal blade) outdoors and nike vapors indoors. im definitely going back to nike boots though, i dont like blades and i dont like striking a ball with predators. nike all the way from me, im tempted by the ronnie gold ones, but theyre a bit over the top for a keeper i think! nike tiempo pro 3 gloves, gonna get nike vapors next year, as worn by victor valdes :D my current gloves are also personalised and i had the catalan flag printed on them :D:D:D

·
Registered
489 Posts
United1878 said:

Air Zoom Total 90 IIIs?
i picked up two pairs at the nike factory outlet for $15AUD each :D

not too bad so far. a nice change from my last boots, Umbro XAI III ktk fg's.

(also, my mate grabbed a pair of vapors for the same price :D)

·
Registered
136 Posts
cmon man theyr f30 fake version of f50

plus they aint that good

ma mate just bought them, not as good as thought to be

1 - 20 of 42 Posts