• Didi

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Robi

Votes: 5 50.0%
1521 - 1540 of 1554 Posts

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Heatwave in England is horrendous, I'm tempted to go sit in freezer section of tescos for an hour.

Hope Firmino realises it's not like this all the time :howler: needs to prepare himself for wind and rain and them wet and rainy nights at the Britania.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
unbearable

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lallana: Can I ask you a question Jon Snow?​
Jon Snow: You already are Adam. Come on then, let's hear it.​
Lallana: Did you tap that?​
Jon Snow: Tap what?​
Lallana: Arya Stark... who the f**k do you think, Melisandre of course!​
Jon Snow: No, I did not 'tap that'.​
Lallana: Did you want to?​
Jon Snow: No Adam, I still love Ygritte. I am hers and she is mine, until the end of my days.​
Lallana: You know nothing Jon Snow.​
Jon Snow: F**k off.​

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,526 ·
:howler:

When was that taken btw? Mel sure as hell is gonna be tapping him next season. :D

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Henderson has public school **** written all over him, but then when you listen to him speak ...

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Not logged in for couple weeks... What the **** have these idiots done to the forum!!!
You can go to your options and switch to XT Classic, which is what I did.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
From the awards function today:

Lovren and Sturridge look class. Flanagan looks like he's showed up for prom. Bogdan is a substitute teacher. Moreno's best man at someone's wedding. Allen's showed up for a job at an IT startup, he knows he's going to end up going in to work at 11am wearing flipflops. Mignolet is a used car salesman, Henderson is a valet. Milner looks strangely shifty.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
In case any one missed it, Brendan Rodgers and Celtic lost to ****ing Lincoln Red Imps, a semi-pro team from ****ing Gibraltar in the CL qualifiers :palm:

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Lovren looks like he could pull out a Tommy gun any instant.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Haven't been here in ages, been quite busy for the past 2.5 years. It's quiet in here, hope the old gang are doing well

1521 - 1540 of 1554 Posts