1 - 20 of 1549 Posts

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
At least call it the Boot Room!

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
arfy all of our hard work of archiving and categorizing has gone to naught for the sake of "progress" ;) order is lost for fluidity, we have truly drifted from the rafalution.

·
Registered
16,803 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
I have a question slightly off-topic.

Do you think it's right Éric Cantona makes fun of Alan Hansen for his comment "you can't win anything with kids" ??? For people who don't know that year United won the league and cup when Hansen made an outburst that Mr Fergie should buy players.

I think he has every right to make fun of it. Just like Liverpool players and fans have made fun of the Andy Gray comments after the 3rd Milan goal in Istanbul.

For anyone who hasn't seen the clip:

SrTAOV6EsP4​

Some comments from pool fans include.

consistently rude, ignorant, arrogant and occasionally racist off it.
hansen still won more trophies than you, you french ****
Scouse genius coming up (must have been on Herion in 1996)

What an arrogant man, disrespectful, he pretend he doesnt know who he is talking about, well yea he is scum utd, Hansen is one of the best CB in the english football and he was right about what he said
come back and talk when youv won what hansens won, what disrespect, go kick some fan washed up and never reached heights you could of.

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, Bentex.

Hansen made a fair observation and Utd went on to prove him wrong. No biggie.

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
No he's not right to make fun of him. Liverpool fans aren't right to make fun of Gray either because most of them probably agreed with him at the moment in time.

But that's the fun of being football fans. You don't have to be fair or logical or right.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I have a question slightly off-topic.

Do you think it's right Éric Cantona makes fun of Alan Hansen for his comment "you can't win anything with kids" ??? For people who don't know that year United won the league and cup when Hansen made an outburst that Mr Fergie should buy players.

I think he has every right to make fun of it. Just like Liverpool players and fans have made fun of the Andy Gray comments after the 3rd Milan goal in Istanbul.

For anyone who hasn't seen the clip:

SrTAOV6EsP4​

Some comments from pool fans include.

Scouse genius coming up (must have been on Herion in 1996)
yeah, i think he knows Alan Hansen's name well, but makes himself forgot it or sth like that. he laughs at him in this clip..

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
IMO he knows who he is, but suddenly forgets his name. It happens... & especially when you get older ;)

My grandmother used to call me 'Rezső' or 'Géza'...but she knew I was her grandson :D

1 - 20 of 1549 Posts