Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE send in the bomber we need for the next season
in my opinion it will be crespo one who knows how to finalize all the chances given to him by ale and zizou!!! :) :) :)
forza juve!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
comon guys ..tell meu're striker or fav player u want with us!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With a little more creativity in midfield we could get rid of both Inzaghi and Del Piero!We could rely on two out and out goal machine's.We could play Ancelotti's fav 4-4-2, the two strikers up front would be 11.Montella+9.Crespo IT'S A MUST THAT WE GET QUALITY UP FRONT, PEOPLE WHO CAN FINISH!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let us not talk about selling ale please...we will be selling the juve heart
ale represents juventus so he is not to be touched unlike pippo......
amoroso go and sleep (i'm zizou21)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Crespo is definately the man for Juve. The best way to get Crespo would be a trade for Inzaghi. Juve also needs another offensive midfielder like Beckham or Figo. It´s time to spend some money !!! Juve can´t sit and watch the other teams buy all the good players.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we do not need another attacking mid...
although becham would be a nice addition

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Stay away from our Figo. If you want him you will have to give us $150 million dollars. That is how much he means to us. Or give us Zizou, and $90 million. Either way! Visca Barca! Forza Juve! Unluck this year. You were the class of Italy, but like us you couldn't come up with the goods when you needed it. You are truly tradition in italy and you play good football. I am so sad. I saw you guys losing the title when you played Lazio the second time. It was like the whole season in one game. You dominated showed all the class, but they get a brake when Ferrrara is sent off and then get a cheap goal and win. It's sad but what can be done. Just stay away from Figo.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the current squad's about ok,please suggest better players than montella and beckham.Becks lacks creativity if you can stop him from crossing the balls you'll be done with him.Crespo maybe good.montella wasteful!!figo much better i understand why a barca fan wouldn't wanna lose him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get Batistuta and Kevien Phelips....our team is Perfect we don't need all these players because we lost because of rain.... ONLY GET RID OF INZAGHI :( :(

Bettega.... sell DP?!! :( :( u must be out of ur mind!!
in my opinion he is the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD... simply (DP=JUV)!!

FORZA JUV!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
For starters, if someone mentions Beckaham to Juve once more i'll hunt them down and slap them to death. We need no pommy overated players in our squad. Crespo, Salas, Cassano, Montella, Nesta or Cannavaro, Rui Costa sounds good for me. However, this won't happen. But i think we should get Crespo, swap for Inzaghi plus money, Salas and Cassano. This would help our main problem in attack. AND MORE THING, DEL PIERO IS A LEGEND. NO ONE IN THE WORLD COULD REPLACE HIM FOR JUVE!!!!!!!

------------------
CUG

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CUG
guys learn from him!!!
he is talking sense!!!
finally someone who sticks up for ale!!
inzaghi is the only prob and we need a bomber that can replace him and the latest news are....welcome HERMAN u'll find it great with us!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
some one else.....senseboys...don't talk about aledp....his is not in question!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts