Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kid aged 40 is flying, obviously he will never make it, nevertheless, after his yet again fantastic game vs Fiorentina last night, IMHO he would deserve it :shades:

Played 16, won 15 draws 1 (Juve vs Milan 0-0)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I'm REALLY serious when I say that Billy is better then our entire defence combined. And if Bonera is going to the WC so should Billy who is alot better then him :rolleyes:

Plus, some of the primadonnas need to have someone they fear too...

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Mikey said:
A better choice than a certain other player in Milan.
No one wants Fiori in nazionale... really, not even us milanista ;)

·
Registered
996 Posts
I only got the chance to see his cross for Kaka's goal. Very nice cross. Was he playing CB in the match (I would assume so...)?

Forza Costacurta.

-Scott

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
skamen said:
I only got the chance to see his cross for Kaka's goal. Very nice cross. Was he playing CB in the match (I would assume so...)?

Forza Costacurta.
He was playing at right-back :cool: and delivered 3 great crosses :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: in the match of which 2 were converted into goals :star: :star: (one was headed out into the feet of Pirlo, who threaded a pass to Sheva for the equalising goal, and the other was headed home by Ricardinho Kaka), the 3rd cross (albeit off a slight deflection), which was his first of the three in the match, turned out to be a shot on goal which sent Lobont scrambling on the goalline only to see the ball hit the roof of the net :devil:

Amazing performance for someone who's almost 40, not known for his running on the pitch :tongue: and not playing in his favored position :thumbsup:

Forza Billy :proud:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i dont care about his age, as back up, he is more capable than others mentions in this forum.

i really hope lippi rewards him.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I'd take him in a heartbeat. Regardless of his age. If he is playing well why not? We are lacking options at the back and he is more than a good option. I'd love for this to happen.

He is in tip top form and would be a PERFECT backup.

Hell, Costacurta aged 60 would be a better option than Matercazzi ever would be.

·
Registered
996 Posts
sinoy1 said:
same here forget zaccardo bring in billy

OT: how do you get billy from alessandro costacurta? :D
I've always wondered that myself too. Alessandro to Alex makes sense but where does Billy come from?

-Scott

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
skamen said:
I've always wondered that myself too. Alessandro to Alex makes sense but where does Billy come from?

-Scott

im not 100% sure but i think its a nickname he got from his friends and it came from a basketball team called billy that he supported

oh and billy again had a solid game at RB :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Billy in nazionale

A must

Respect to Zaccardo and co. but Billy is Billy
Asides from his great form, he should be included for his personality on and off the pitch. Respect to cannavaro, but Billy is literally a living legend. He would be great especially if young talented tards like Cassano go to the team, with Billy there ain't no fudging around. Ask Kluivert

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bernmilan1 said:
Billy in nazionale

A must

Respect to Zaccardo and co. but Billy is Billy
Asides from his great form, he should be included for his personality on and off the pitch. Respect to cannavaro, but Billy is literally a living legend. He would be great especially if young talented tards like Cassano go to the team, with Billy there ain't no fudging around. Ask Kluivert
...and Sheva :)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts