Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should have all the excitement, atmosphere and passion of a reserve team friendly in Qatar in mid-July....

Looks like the line-up is:

Handa --- Skriniar-de Vrij-Bastoni---Candreva-Barella-Brozovic-Young---Eriksen---Lukaku-Lautaro

Strong team except for the bang-average full backs...

And I don't trust Bastoni.... seriously, I'd rather play D'Ambro if Godin is injured.

Anyway, a fixture in which we broke our hoodoo back in January. But this Napoli is much more solid now.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Finally. My go-to formation, the 3-4-1-2 is here!

Many great memories with this in CM. Used it over many seasons for Inter (starting with Pirlo in the hole)...and ended up using it with Châteauroux in FM 2005 to gain promotion to Ligue 1 (Laurent Peyrelade in the hole).

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God, havent played CM since the late 90s.

Maybe 98 or so

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question:
How the hell are Godin, D'Ambro and Vecino all injured after not playing football for 3 months?? How is that even possible...

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Not to be all tin foil but I don't know if Godin is really injured...think he could be on his way out or asking to be transferred. Might be the same for Vecino.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Injuries in training are common. I believe Napoli have injuries themselves.

Firdy, I doubt anyone is faking injury (or that Inter froze them)

Godin and Vecino haven't shown any lack of professionalism for us to make such assumptions

Even if a player may leave the season needs finishing first..

A Napoli forward line of Insigne, Mertens and Politano/Callejon will certainly test us.

The good aspect is that our players know they must go there to win. Napoli on the other hand only need a draw, playing for 1 target only and focusing on it could be - hopefully - crucial.

I wish Conte takes off one of his 3 cbs for Alexis and goes for it if we were struggling to create much.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
All I was saying is that players whose immediate futures are uncertain or who are on their way out may not be played as they otherwise would be. It's not to say they are unprofessional.

Re: Godin - reports have said that we are looking to replace him and that he may be requesting for a transfer as well...so there may be some legs there.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
The one with the most rumours swirling around is Lautaro and he travelled and is expected to start.

There is no talk of D'Ambrosio leaving but he won't play tonight apparently.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Last I read was that if we sign Kumbulla he will stay next season at Verona on loan, something I would be in favour of tbh.

If so then it makes no sense to offload Godin this summer, rather we offload Ranocchia and bring in Vertonghen.

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
We're bringing in a starting CB, so Godin won't have a place. That's the idea at least.

Lautaro may be leaving...but the difference with the others is that we'd be very happy for him to stay.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Vecino and Godin have played enough minutes this season, it's not like they were totally discarded by Conte.

I don't think getting rid of Godin and having 2 kids like Kumbulla and Bastoni next season is wise, I prefer the notion of Kumbulla staying at Verona for next season on loan.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts

That link doesn't work in Egypt but it may work for you guys.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
The Facebook pages of Inter and Lega Serie A will stream the match

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Thankfully Libya sports channel is stealing the Rai uno feed so I can watch this on TV. Better than streams.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
The Facebook pages of Inter and Lega Serie A will stream the match
Couldn't find a stream on either of those pages. But then again I'm not really familiar with Facebook's GUI.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Eriksen a la Recoba from the corner kick

Ospina though..

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
LOL, what a freak goal.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts