Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
After watching that shameful performance I'm definitely going to the airport to receive those fecking losers. They haven't got a shred of decency and nobody can blame a coach for that. I just can't believe it that a team that has won the league puts more effort and more hard tackling (at times brutal) into a match than one that should be boiling over with shame and desire for revenge. I'm talking about evey single one of them now. I'd get rid of all the twàts publicly. We had the radio on in the bar and you just wouldn't believe the emails that were coming in from fans (playing with our sentiments was the main thread). If any of you "players" ever read this, believe it we hate you. This is the last straw. You've allowed us to be publicly humiliated
And please player fanboys keep away because your heroes suck. They might have scored some goals in other leagues or in Segunda B but here in the Spanish League they suck.
Only one good thing has come out of this and that's that the level of corruption in Spanish refereeing has been seen by the whole world.
As mry would say
Bye

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
wow... I guess the right decision to go out for dinner with non football fans. I'm ashamed of the result, but the image was poorer from what I'm reading now. I wanted to avoid this feeling, I arranged this dinner since last week and I took the right decision. I didn't feel like suffering this shit anymore.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
K4 you just wouldn't believe how bad it was or maybe you would:pp .
I've seen some poor performances in my time through bad tactics or defending or whatever but that was just a complete lack of interest and in one or two cases (I'm waiting for the fanboys to come and admit it) very very poor footballing skills unsuitable for the Spanish first division.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seriously Neebz. I sat in work plotting to find that picture for like an hour and a half. You know, instead of doing actual work. I even wrote a note on my HAND so that I wouldn't forget. :D The idea of that picture just made me laugh.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
You know somethings really fvcked when you let one ball score a header against you

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Big :thumbsup: for Sylvinho kicking Puta's pússy.
:howler: I'll admit I was cracking up at that one. Funny situation indeed.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I've seen some poor performances in my time through bad tactics or defending or whatever but that was just a complete lack of interest and in one or two cases (I'm waiting for the fanboys to come and admit it) very very poor footballing skills unsuitable for the Spanish first division.
I was somehow expecting this. I didn't have the motivation to see them tonight. I had enough after the CL game.

I agree with what you said in your previous post though. It's shameful that they didn't even find the spirit to fight, not even for the 2nd position, but at least for their own pride as professionals they are (or used to be).

I talked with my father and he told me nearly the same. I don't even have the strength to critize them anymore. They're dead for me. It was such a slow death, sweet death, like breathing gas, that I don't even feel pain now... which is the worst kind of insult from me.

I know myself and the way I live football. I feel so careless about them at this point... very very few times I felt like this. Whenever we lose, I tend to count until ten, because I have awful reactions. But indifference is the worst kind of insult for these players who just want to have all the attention on them.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.