Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget Serie a and la liga it has to be my AZ :proud: vs Feyenoord in the dutch league we get 3points as well so there Wally :finger: :)

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Van Gaals AZ have been chokers against the big boys this season

PSV - AZ 3-0
AZ - PSV 0-2
Feyenoord - AZ 2-0

It will be the same come Sunday :stuckup:

Reason being, AZs defence which unfortunately will make up part if not most of the Dutch NTs defence in the world cup :(

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But we beat Ajax 4-2 Wally with Perez and Arveladze getting 2 goals each :proud: we do the same this week as well. :proud:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Holland is and always has been a country with 3 top sides. As you could see here, Ajax are unfortunately closer to Twente Enschede in points than they are to us and as we know Twente is a side which does it's scouting by means of championship manager looking at their recent signings such as Kennedy Bakircioglu and Sharbel Touma.

That is the reality. They are a midtable side nowadays as Pascal Bosschaart said :thumbsup:

STAND
Team G W G V P V T
1 PSV 28 22 4 2 70 57 - 18
2 Feyenoord 28 19 6 3 63 71 - 27
3 AZ 28 19 4 5 61 69 - 27
4 Ajax 28 15 5 8 50 55 - 32
5 FC Utrecht 28 13 7 8 46 41 - 36
6 FC Groningen 28 13 5 10 44 35 - 35
7 SC Heerenveen 28 12 7 9 43 52 - 43
8 NEC 28 12 6 10 42 35 - 33
9 FC Twente 28 12 5 11 41 37 - 28
10 RKC Waalwijk 28 11 6 11 39 42 - 43

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We win this week and go above you guys we will where is ILA and Dutch lion i know they agree with me about this we will win this week.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
We're gonna crush AZ. You guys had a nice run these last two years, but in reality you're even less than a midtable side and I expect to you to drop to that level after this season.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Nah, you people are being too harsh. AZ is a good team and I still hope they make the jump to the Top3 in the future. That's good for the Dutch league as well.

I can't see them lose on Sunday again. I think we're gonna lose. It has to happen, especially after criticism from the media that AZ can't win in the big matches.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
KrLe said:
We're gonna crush AZ. You guys had a nice run these last two years, but in reality you're even less than a midtable side and I expect to you to drop to that level after this season.
once again you have taken the words out of my fingers :) AZ is having some bad form lately :finger: and Vlaar wants to prove himself :cool:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Paauwe playing today, which means Greene is back at right back. Collen apparantly didn't make due to injury. Still 0-0, Medunjanin almost scored just now.

FORZA FEYENOORD! :strong:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Still 0-0 early in the second half. Paauwe just hit the post. In the beginning AZ seemed to be the better side, but for a while now it's been Feyenoord that's dominating. Hopefully we can score a goal soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Wally said:
Van Gaals AZ have been chokers against the big boys this season

PSV - AZ 3-0
AZ - PSV 0-2
Feyenoord - AZ 2-0

It will be the same come Sunday :stuckup:

Reason being, AZs defence which unfortunately will make up part if not most of the Dutch NTs defence in the world cup :(
Our defense kept you guys out :proud: also well done AZ and Shota as well.

SHOTA :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
henryrules said:
Our defense kept you guys out :proud: also well done AZ and Shota as well.

SHOTA :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:
defence? Barry Opdam? :D (oranje international :scared: )

:thumbsup: for the edit chivu, I assume he said repulsive things about us :groan: :thmbdown:

Unlucky loss. Twice hit the post. Had a goal unfairly ruled out and a 100 % legitimate penalty appeal turned. A shame but such things happen.

Expect us to pick ourselves up gradually in the next few weeks and our attack to peak in the play-offs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts