Xtratime Community banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Yeah Palacio was our top scorer in his first 2 seasons iirc.

·
inbred amoeba
4,192 Posts
He is a good guy. Read somewhere how he was striving to take his family and himself out of extreme poverty; and how focused and self-motivated he is to improve as a sportsman every day. A true legend in the make!

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
What a dumb overreaction, Lukaku is free to get married or not. Most married men complain about marriage at times, me included.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
What is truly dumb is someone quitting supporting a club over such a comment from a player, it's not like Lukaku said he approves of child molestation or rape either. Hardly something controversial to say to begin with.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
LOL

You lot think some dude on Twitter called "Pranav" who follows Mumbai FC is an "Inter season ticket holder since 1975"

You obviously don't understand how Twitter works

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
18,163 Posts

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
Obviously knew he was talking shite. Hater/troll trying to get attention. Aside from the obvious giveaways, a fan from the 70's isn't going to ditch a team for this...and certainly not for Juventus, lol.

But I went through his profile to confirm (which I did) and it also turns out the comment was a copypasta. He spammed Lukaku and East Bengal with that. Turns out little Pranav wasn't even original enough to come up with the text. :(

Reactions: TTM and ToniSamp

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
LOL

You lot think some dude on Twitter called "Pranav" who follows Mumbai FC is an "Inter season ticket holder since 1975"

You obviously don't understand how Twitter works
I see. This makes sense, no genuine Inter supporter would write that crap.

Yeah not a Twitter guy, don't have an account on it (or Instagram for that matter)

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
I see. This makes sense, no genuine Inter supporter would write that crap.

Yeah not a Twitter guy, don't have an account on it (or Instagram for that matter)
Twitter is full of idiots/trolls of thd lowest order.

Avoid it.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Banned
340 Posts
What is truly dumb is someone quitting supporting a club over such a comment from a player, it's not like Lukaku said he approves of child molestation or rape either. Hardly something controversial to say to begin with.
I never "quit", you take some statements to serious, I've been an inter supporter 30 years and hopefully 30 at least years more.

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
I wasn't referring to you. Was referring to the dumb twitter dude.

Reactions: TTM

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
Does Lukaku visit XT? :oops:

The NBA comparison works as well. I said before his back-to-goal play reminded me of Shaq in the paint at his prime...in the days where bigs were relevant. Shaq waits for the ball in the paint with his hand up, Penny just pops him the ball and Shaq gets to work, backing in. Lukaku showed that again vs Milan...it's pretty crazy his defender was frozen behind him, unable to do anything but wait for the ball to reach Lukaku on a couple of occasions. It's an aspect of his game that really only came into its own this season.
Lukaku said:
“I’ve improved with my back to goal thanks to a machine we use in training which fires balls at me at 30-40km/h, I have to direct them towards my teammates.
“Beforehand I was always a bit behind the defender marking me, now I’m two seconds ahead of them.
“It’ll never be my favourite kind of work but now I’m fulfulling a crucial role, a bit like Shaquille O’Neal in basketball.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts