·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #101

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
On topic, Lukaku was bad against Fiorentina last night in the Coppa. Tired and barely had an impact. Good thing we don't have a midweek game after Udinese, so a whole week before the Milan derby to rest and prepare. I don't expect Lukaku to do much against Udinese tbh, we will need Alexis/Esposito/Eriksen to deliver goals/assists with Lautaro suspended for his bs red card.

·
Registered
15,952 Posts
Esposito should have played

·
Registered
15,952 Posts
Well I get the impression he doesn't really understand what I'm saying.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
True. It's a very rich tapestry of critical thought you've presented here. Impenetrably complex.

Absolutely no one on the planet except you thinks that huge donkey you have at centre-back is a better player than Eriksen. And even if he wasn't, he still cost 4.5x times the amount.

You are thick as ManUre Bill. And half as useful.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
better yet they yesterday bought a 25 year old midfielder from Sporting who has never achieved anything outside of Portugal and flopped in Italy...cost only 3x more than Eriksen :D

·
Registered
15,952 Posts
LOL. Now that's definitely a player who couldn't hack it in Serie A

Another bargain for Man Ure

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Wait so the Europa League and League cup don't mean anything? We'll see about the Europa when you get to the final with your God squad. I wasn't bigging up the competition merely stating we had won it and you had not.

And no I didn't used to watch Serie A because I had no interest. Now I watch Inter games because of Alexis. And you're truly awful. Like hard to watch. Especially the last few games.

I don't get this logic of just because my team is having a hard time with the board, selecting managers and agents using us I can't say anything to other teams. If that was the case then why does N4L have fukin 60000 posts?

I'm saying you're basically 1 step away from being MLS and you're saying ooh you paid 80m for a donkey. It's just bizarre logic.

Yes Lukaku was a WC semi finalist but he wasn't our Captain, we wanted to sell him and he's a kunt who leaked confidential club information.

And even Laudrup says Eriksen has been crap for club and country for 2 years yet you're paying him 320,000 every 7 days. We are the English Premier League and Maguire is the best English CB so we had to pay a huge amount to get him.

I hope we meet in the Europa

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Oh and Eriksen's assists are boosted with Kane in the team. The Dane just lays it off, a 1m pass and Harry does the rest.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Wait so the Europa League and League cup don't mean anything? We'll see about the Europa when you get to the final with your God squad. I wasn't bigging up the competition merely stating we had won it and you had not.

And no I didn't used to watch Serie A because I had no interest. Now I watch Inter games because of Alexis. And you're truly awful. Like hard to watch. Especially the last few games.

I don't get this logic of just because my team is having a hard time with the board, selecting managers and agents using us I can't say anything to other teams. If that was the case then why does N4L have fukin 60000 posts?

I'm saying you're basically 1 step away from being MLS and you're saying ooh you paid 80m for a donkey. It's just bizarre logic.

Yes Lukaku was a WC semi finalist but he wasn't our Captain, we wanted to sell him and he's a kunt who leaked confidential club information.

And even Laudrup says Eriksen has been crap for club and country for 2 years yet you're paying him 320,000 every 7 days. We are the English Premier League and Maguire is the best English CB so we had to pay a huge amount to get him.

I hope we meet in the Europa

Show me when and where I said EL doesn't mean anything.

I actually rate EL and think it should be taken seriously, the regulars on this forum know that (red, Firdy, Nacka)

but the way you said it, 'enjoy EL', does imply that EL is worthless. As if you are mocking us for playing in it.

I didn't say that the League cup is nothing/worthless either, imo any trophy counts. But my point is that you didn't deserve to win it, Southampton were robbed in the final.

Sure, Man U have won more than Inter in the past 5 seasons, but if we look at the present your situation is worse. You don't even have a proper manager, and you're not the best team in your own city and you are THIRTY SIX points behind the best team in the Premiership. You are closer in terms of level to Leicester, Wolves and Sheffield United.

The majority of my posts were made in this forum, I haven't trolled any forums in XT in ages. My last post in the juve forum was in 2006, but that's juve, a hated rival of my club. I don't go around trolling Manchester United forums for no reason. I read a bit to get informed, fine, but I have no reason to provoke fans of a club I don't even dislike.

I don't understand why a supporter of Manchester United has the urge to troll an Inter forum, it makes no sense to me. 0 sense.

If you are watching us because of Alexis fine, but he has barely played for us anyhow due to injury. I do agree that we have struggled at times in the recent matches, but what team doesn't? aside from Liverpool, ha..

I understand that not all people enjoy Serie A, it takes a certain understanding of football to do so.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Oh and Eriksen's assists are boosted with Kane in the team. The Dane just lays it off, a 1m pass and Harry does the rest.

You can make that 'argument' for any playmaker or winger who plays with a top CF in the same side.

Going by that logic then the assists of Sterling/David Silva/KDB don't count as they have Aguero.. or the assists of Fabregas did not matter as he had Henry at Arsenal and Diego Costa at Chelsea etc..

1 meter assists, come on...

You really are trying hard to downplay Eriksen. What you don't realize is that by doing so, you are downplaying your favourite league, because stats prove that Eriksen was one of the top players in the Premiership in his time there.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Take a look at those pics and relax, R.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Fine, I'm out.

But never trust a man who shagged his brother's wife.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
No one is asking you to stop posting here btw. You are welcome to do so. But the pointless bickering when you don't even support a rival of Inter is a tad silly. This is not a forum to discuss Serie A vs. EPL, but you can go ahead and do a thread in the WFF, it does need a bit of reviving.

As for Giggs, yeah, great player obviously but that was a pretty disgraceful thing to do. Billions of pussies on the planet and he chose to bang his brother's Mrs...

·
Registered
15,952 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
If he posts without provoking it wouldn't be an issue for you surely.

·
Registered
15,952 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I was just thinking today when Lukaku made that run against Romagnoli early in the game how much he is like an American Football player.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
He reminds me more of an NBA player.

Certainly not a footballer ?

Jk.

He looked good today, deserved his goal.

101 - 120 of 137 Posts