Xtratime Community banner

81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
On topic: Lukaku has not scored in 3 league games running (Atalanta, Lecce and Cagliari), not good. though he did assist against Atalanta.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Ronaldwho?,your club's biggest rivals are about to end their 30 year drought and you are busy posting on an Inter forum? Is this your way of dealing with the inevitable, by distracting yourself away from Liverpool's imminent title win?
City won it last year, what are you on about?

And trust me, if we had 3 fans always hanging around I would be posting in the United section too.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
You lose an awful lot of matches, especially against sh*te teams. Says a lot about the EPL's impending decline that a team with 8 losses can be 5th at this stage of the season.

Ah well.

Also: LOL at the idea that the likes of Pereira, Daniel James, Martial are better than Lukaku and Sanchez.

Wan-Biassaka looks an absolute donkey as well, to add to the long, long list.

Anyway, we will be sending Sanchez back to you soon and Young may or may not be in Milano beyond June. That will then be the last of the Man U dreck. We'll just enjoy Lukaku's 20+ goals a season for another few seasons.

In the mean time, enjoy your 200 million pound donkey defence.

Inter's cost 22 million euros BTW.
Lol just admit you only watch us when we're playing City or Liverpool.

Your defence is crap

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
City won it last year, what are you on about?

And trust me, if we had 3 fans always hanging around I would be posting in the United section too.

Ok so you are officially trolling. To say that City is United's biggest rival is plain ridiculous.

Want me to bring up posts written by your fans wishing City win the league not Liverpool? There are plenty of samples.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
How can a United fan give stick to any other football club about anything at all, in their current shambolic circumstances. They are the laughing stock of world football, yet this flog has the audacity to talk smack here, maybe you can go and boast about your titanic win against Tranmere to their fans. Get the fuk outta here.

Reactions: Ante

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
80 million pound donkey in central defence, 50 million pound fullback that can't cross/defend/do anything really and your record signing and only word class player has no interest in playing for you.

Career Killers United

Oh and fans throwing flares at the home of that investment banker who seems to run your whole club.

And rejected by Haaland and Eriksen in the last few months.

All seems rosy over there. You have lots to brag about Bill.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
How can a United fan give stick to any other football club about anything at all, in their current shambolic circumstances. They are the laughing stock of world football, yet this flog has the audacity to talk smack here, maybe you can go and boast about your titanic win against Tranmere to their fans. Get the fuk outta here.
Hello, I take it you're an Inter fan?

When did you last win something? Was it 2010. We have won the fukin league since then, breh. Do some research. I guess if you were into research you wouldn't support Inter from all that way away.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
80 million pound donkey in central defence, 50 million pound fullback that can't cross/defend/do anything really and your record signing and only word class player has no interest in playing for you.

Career Killers United

Oh and fans throwing flares at the home of that investment banker who seems to run your whole club.

Lol, oh red you spout so much shit your fellow fans don't even take you seriously when discussing your own club. Fukin bipolar. You wanted to sack the manager and board for signing Marlo about 10 minutes into his debut in a foreign country. Then afterwards you wanted to have his kids. Then have those kids play for you.

You mention two things that showed you up badly. 1 - black Bart Simpson can't defend? ? 2 - we rejected Haaland and his fat leech of an agent.

Let's talk about fees because you like them so much. You just paid the best part of 20m for an aging player who has done nothing for 2 years and had only 6 months left on his contract. You're paying him the same amount weekly as we pay Maguire and wan.

I guess you think finishing 3rd and 4th in Serie A is the same as reaching the top 4 in England. But that's because you don't really watch much football at all and you overrate Serie A.

Do you think I was chucking flares at Ed's gates? Don't bring up a few bad fans when you support an Italian club.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Lol, oh red you spout so much shit your fellow fans don't even take you seriously when discussing your own club. Fukin bipolar. You wanted to sack the manager and board for signing Marlo about 10 minutes into his debut in a foreign country. Then afterwards you wanted to have his kids. Then have those kids play for you.

You mention two things that showed you up badly. 1 - black Bart Simpson can't defend? ? 2 - we rejected Haaland and his fat leech of an agent.

Let's talk about fees because you like them so much. You just paid the best part of 20m for an aging player who has done nothing for 2 years and had only 6 months left on his contract. You're paying him the same amount weekly as we pay Maguire and wan.

I guess you think finishing 3rd and 4th in Serie A is the same as reaching the top 4 in England. But that's because you don't really watch much football at all and you overrate Serie A.

Do you think I was chucking flares at Ed's gates? Don't bring up a few bad fans when you support an Italian club.
27 is ageing now? LOL. He's one year older than Maguire you numpty.

Not going to dignify any of more that guff with a response.

Previous points stand: 80 million pound donkey centre-back, 50 million pound donkey full-back, your best player doesn't want to play for you coz you're sh*te, fans attacking your vice-chairman.

Sh*t show of a club

·
Registered
21,964 Posts

Career Killers United

#manuresucks

·
Registered
44,974 Posts
?

This is like the golden era of XT. Ronaldwho channeling that Kyle guy from the Man U forum.

Let's move this a bit further and just say that Pogba is hot garbage. @mali

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
27 is ageing now? LOL. He's one year older than Maguire you numpty.

Not going to dignify any of more that guff with a response.

Previous points stand: 80 million pound donkey centre-back, 50 million pound donkey full-back, your best player doesn't want to play for you coz you're sh*te, fans attacking your vice-chairman.

Sh*t show of a club
Haha he's 28 in like 2 weeks you Middelfart. I did just have to check though because he's slower than Matic and going bald.

So you didn't question why you signed Young then praised him in the same game? Ok.

I don't know how you can say we are shit when we've won the Premier League, the Europa League The FA Cup and the League Cup since you last won anything and apart from 2 years we've finished above you in the league. If we are a shit show, honestly what does that make you? Serie A no hopers.

You try buying a World Cup semi finalist from a Premier League team who doesn't need to sell.

Talk about embarrassing Lukaku is your record transfer and Eriksen is your most highest paid player ever. Eriksen! Players who couldn't hack it in our league.

Then we move onto Eriksen's dream video ? He must have been eating cheese ffs.

Anyway, enjoy the Europa with your World Class squad of big ballers.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Haha he's 28 in like 2 weeks you Middelfart. I did just have to check though because he's slower than Matic and going bald.

So you didn't question why you signed Young then praised him in the same game? Ok.

I don't know how you can say we are shit when we've won the Premier League, the Europa League The FA Cup and the League Cup since you last won anything and apart from 2 years we've finished above you in the league. If we are a shit show, honestly what does that make you? Serie A no hopers.

You try buying a World Cup semi finalist from a Premier League team who doesn't need to sell.

Talk about embarrassing Lukaku is your record transfer and Eriksen is your most highest paid player ever. Eriksen! Players who couldn't hack it in our league.

Maguire is 27 in 6 weeks and cost 90 million euros, compared to Eriksen, who will be 28 in 2 weeks, and cost 20 million euros.

I know math is not your strong suit Bill, but maybe give those cogs another spin and see what you come up with....

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Eriksen who was the top creative mid in your league for 6 years and who then rejected your retarded football club/investment banker jizz repository/Mino Raiola smegma repository.

Yep, one and the same

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Maguire is 27 in 6 weeks and cost 90 million euros, compared to Eriksen, who will be 28 in 2 weeks, and cost 20 million euros.

I know math is not your strong suit Bill, but maybe give those cogs another spin and see what you come up with....
Maguire is a World Cup semi finalist, Captain of his club and just signed a 5 year contract.

Eriksen had 6 months left, stinks for club and country, dreams of Real or Barca. Doubles his wages.

If you're putting up numbers to suggest he's the most creative guy in our league then look at Pogba's in the last 18 months and you'll find they're almost exactly the same. Yet one hates his club while the other dreams of Inter.

Our worst players are your best. We win trophies while we're bad. You're just bad.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,631 Posts
Solid effort, just a tad over the top though. Might as well throw in a few HBD style "I win" into the mix.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
That ain't his goddamned job, that Belgian Big Boy!

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
Solid effort, just a tad over the top though. Might as well throw in a few HBD style "I win" into the mix.
Well I get the impression he doesn't really understand what I'm saying.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #100

We are 3 points away from top spot in Serie A (with juve receiving points from refs and Inter being robbed in a number of games) while Man U are THIRTY SIX points behind Liverpool. Thirty feckin six. What a number. 36! So yeah I prefer our no hoper situation if compared to Man U.

I hate to disagree with Osman but he is right, you don't watch or know anything about Italian football. The other day you said that Ashley Cole was dominating it when he was at Roma, which frankly proves that you know shit. Cole was a big flop in Italy.

I find it hilarious how you mentioned United winning Europa league to boast about winning trophies, then closed your post with a post to troll us about playing in....Europa league. :D And yet you call red bipolar. You literally bigged up and belittled EL in the same effin post man. You need to settle on an opinion, is EL worthless or worth something?

last time I checked Man U are also playing in EL now like Inter. Or did MUFC get a wild card to play CL this season from last 16 onwards from UEFA? And unless you win EL this season, you will play EL next season too... So better get used to it.

The league cup, yeah, I remember how Saints were robbed in the final. Gabbiadini scored a legit second goal but was incorrectly ruled out. Lucky break for you there.

Lukaku happens to be the most expensive striker in the history of Manchester United in case you are not aware. More expensive than RVN, Cole, Yorke, Van Persie, Sheringham etc.. So really, you also spent BIG for him just like we did so you are in no position to troll us about spending a huge sum for Lukaku. Don't be silly. And Rom is a World Cup semi finalist just like Maguire, seeing as you brought that up... in fact he finished higher than Maguire in Russia.

Dude, look how much you spent yet you are closer to Burnley than Liverpool. That is embarrassing. It's like Inter being closer in points to Lecce than juve for instance.

I don't even know why you are wasting time in here. Man U and Inter aren't rivals, you don't see many Inter fans trolling Man U forums do you? It makes no sense. 2 of my best mates are Man U fans and we watched games together, I don't have anything against Man U at all so why do you come here to troll? Troll Liverpool, City, Arsenal or Chelsea fans instead. Would make more sense. Direct your energy to something more useful.

Reactions: Andy Christ
81 - 100 of 137 Posts