Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bible

It is a book containing the knowledge of good and evil.

The forbidden fruit was not an apple. The fruit of a tree is also paper. And upon the pages of the bible is the knowledge of good and evil. The bible is poisoned with the knowledge of evil.

Ritualistic animal sacrifices, ceremonies incorporating the blood of dead animals, superstitious numbers, curses, evil spirits, dark prophecies... all in the bible.

Plotting, conspiracy, mass-murder, betrayal, genocide, slavery, suffering, wars... all in the bible.

A book is not 'Holy' if it contains the knowledge of evil, Satan, the devil, demons...

It is darkness. It is contaminated. It is unclean. It is poison.

Religion is the church of the poison mind. Minds poisoned by the knowledge of evil. People are deceived by religion.

The kingdom of God is within us all. Not within the pages of a book containing the knowledge of evil. I have recently shut it for good. I will not touch, nor taste of it again.

Because of Jesus Christ, I'm back in the land of the living. I've torn off my fig-leaf, and am returning to Eden. I am who God made me to be. The shame, guilt, and confusion is past-tense.

Thank You Jesus.

The Tree of Life = Jesus Christ

Eat freely from this tree and be saved.

------------------------

"Imagine" - John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Jesus is the answer!

Michael111

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Sorry, but I was born a snake-handler, and I'll die a snake-handler.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
JOHN 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

ENOUGH SAID!!!

FORZA JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Dagoods said:
JOHN 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

ENOUGH SAID!!!

FORZA JESUS CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!!!
Buzz Lightyear 1.1 (a) - To Infinity and Beyond.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
You will all not be invited to Valhalla. OK, we can let in some chicks because we are a bit low on them here... That is the problem of only inviting people that die i battle. You can't have everything.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
bono said:
The "forza" in this one is just brilliant. How come I didnt see the name of Ronaldo or Maldini afterwards is beyond me. How come I didnt come up with thsi one 1st!?!!??!:eek: :D
It is tempting to ask him how many world cup goals Jesus scored.... :D

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
however he is the 5th king of footbal and won how many FIFA awards ?

Hey , how come Valhalla is low in chicks ? Arent chicks hiding horses supposed to be those taking us to there ? Such great propaganda for after life :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
JCamilo said:
Hey , how come Valhalla is low in chicks ? Arent chicks hiding horses supposed to be those taking us to there ? Such great propaganda for after life :tongue:
NOt only are they uptight, they are the last woman you see as they have their own little lesbian harem instead. You know that place that is heaven to Pila.

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
a heaven to Pila ? You mean a harem full of Lilis ? :D

this way is better to take a taxi to go to afterlife...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

pila is totally buzz lightyear....he is all bout going to space....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
he wasn't much of goal scorer, but he was good on crosses;) (awaiting the thunderbolt)
Swissshhhh~!

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
So I take it that nobody here, with the exceptions of Michael111 and Dagoods, has any interest whatsoever in religion?
:confused:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Garrincha said:
So I take it that nobody here, with the exceptions of Michael111 and Dagoods, has any interest whatsoever in religion?
:confused:
Feels like betting on this one? Or you think joking and laughing about religion, even your own one, is showing "no interest in it"? ;)

1 - 20 of 131 Posts