Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Oh yes! I love it pretty much! :proud:

Btw I made a big homework about Verdi a year ago for the music lesson. I love Verdi, I love all his music. :thumbsup: (And Marten, don't try to quote me here, I'm not speaking about you! :tongue: :D)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I want to get a new mobile phone with the ringtone of Grand March after I graduate and find a real job, but I don't want to get that type of "folding phones" of Samsung (yes they have it!)... do you boys know if any Nokia or Sony Ericsson or Siemens phones includes this ringtone?! :D I want one that doesn't have an antenne and no weird complicated parts that I need to move often to answer the phone. I would break any "complicated" phones within 2 months! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I recommend the Sony Ericsson T630 or the Nokia 6230 ..
I don't know if the 6230 is lanunched, but when it will be launched, it will be the best phone in the world, (i'm not talking smartphones here, the S.E. P900 is that) with the S.E.630 a second. The Nokia might be a lot more expensive though .. but IMO it's worth it.

But really if you just want a phone for which you can use Verdi's music as a ringtone. any phone with polyphonic ringtones will do. You just download the midi file and use the phone manager software to convert/upload it to the phone. Obviously you need a connection between the phone and the computer, and I recommend, in this order: Bluetooth, Infrared, USB or RS-232 cable.

·
Registered
460 Posts
JKris said:
There is one thing in Parma that is still and will ever be the best.

Match intro music. Verdis "Grand March" rocks! :);)
is there a parma site or some other site I can download that from ? :confused:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Isn't Verdi's "Aida" that Parma uses? Or is the Grand March and Aida the same thing?
The Grand March is a piece of the opera Aida. ;)

I have it on mp3. One word: Goosebumps! :cool:

ps. I think it's also called "The triumph march".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts