Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What more can i say, this as been a week I will never forget. First off i got my license in the mail today, that was a plus. Second My team won big time today 4-0, and my favorite player scored a hatrick being the star. And third and the most important of them all, just 30 minutes ago at the age of only 17, i became part of the Somerville High School class of 2002, the greatest acheivment i have accomplished in my life so far, was getting my high school diploma, and one making my family proud, and 2 having a pretty good ovation when my named was called. Truley a day, week i will never forget, beutiful in every sence of the word, and hopefully Portugal can continue my weeK by beating Korea on friday and eventually winning the World Cup

VIVA PORTUGAL

VIVA XTRATIME FOR MEETING THESE PEOPLE

AND VIVA THE SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF '20

:proud:

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey congratulations, im getting my permit in the beginning of july.

FORCA PORTUGAL

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Nice to see someone else is also having a good week.

My week so far
Coulthard getting second at a track where he should have sucked
Portugal winning 4-0
New Jerseys(not the state the new portuguese jersey) coming soon
Getting a Portuguese cap.
Then Thursday hopefully a win.
And then there is Saturday and Sunday-watching Le Mans with a 20 people sleep over:)

Congrats on everything though!:happy:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
OGOLO said:
AND VIVA THE SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF '20
Wouldnt that be classified as 1920? Because it would have to be 00' to be 2000? Old people...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
congratulations...especially on the graduation...it's always great to see more pork chops educating themselves instead of dropping out and working construction....not that this is a bad thing...we just need more portuguese professionals so newly arrived porks have portuguese speaking lawyers, doctors, teachers, engineers etc etc....good for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts