Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United is the best team in the world. They are most exciting team to watch too. Forget about loosing to Real, think about beating them next season. That game was a fluke. Everybody saw that if United’s touches where only 5% accurate, Manchester would have destroyed Real in second game. I am big Valencia fan and I was very mad when United beat us, and not just beat us, outplayed us on every part of the field. But we are in the finals and United is not. We are playing most boring and lucky team in the CL final. I hope we will show them that they are fluke. Real should have been out in the first stage. Bayern M score 8!!! goals against them. EMBARACING. Perfect final would be Valencia vs Manchester United. Two teams that showed everybody how to play football. Wish us luck.

Valencia forever.

·
Registered
394 Posts
..everyone seem to be a valenica fan all of a sudden..
..and your a man u fan as well.. what does this tell us about you? (i think we know)

..as a valenica fan, you should realise that Manchester only beat Valenica cause they were without NEARLY ALL of their midfield and their goalie (and i was there). And valenica rely on their midfield.

..also Real scored against utd at home..it was no fluke, you were out played like Valenica were in the finals.. Sometimes you man fans have to accept it. For some reason, its never a fluke when you win only when you loose...

Valenica were outplayed, but remember they got were they by putting together a whole team for about 23 million (less then Anelka)

·
Registered
394 Posts
..also ..its AMUNT VALENCIA not 'Valencia forever' ...stick to your man U, we dont want glory boys..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts