Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder which is the team to follow in Sweden. I have very little info on most clubs, but I no the tifo shows are excellent, and very italian inspired. I had a mate from Gothenborg and he said that there is no other team in Sweden than blå hvitt. Maybe he is right, but I am impressed by the performances by Bajen. Will they keep supporting the team in the same excellent way. I know they were champions last year, and if they start to perform bad again maybe their fans will let them down. AIK is like Sweden's answer to Man. U. like RBK is here in Norway. No offence AIK fans, but someone has to be the hate object. When I hear about Djurgården I think about one thing, icehockey. So Djurgården just can't get my attention. There is Helsingborg which I don't know about, it is semi Skåne. Probably only cool for the locals. I would love to be on a Stockholm derby. AIK - Bajen at Råsunda would be something. I will be there on time, but I don't know when. BTW how are the Norwegians doing in Sweden. For ex. Winsnes and Bakkegud.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I'm not a Bajen fan, but one thing is for sure, Hammarby's fans never let their team down, whether it's in success or tough times.
You should think again about Djurgården, we have a strong team and when we got promoted last year we ended up 2nd in the league :proud:
And so far this season we've been pretty good.
Difference between RBK and AIK is that RBK wins the norwegian league every year....AIK don't :D
I'm sure Yalle can inform you more about Wisnes since he's a Bajen fan, but so far I've only heard good things about him :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I say Djurgåden, Landskrona and Örgryte are the best.

Djurgåden can by far field the best team but they seems to be alittle bit innefective. Maybe not playing with one single real forwad have to do with that
;) :tongue:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How can Landskrona be so good? They just got promoted. No matter what I guess you have alot more fair league than our eliteserien. The same winner for the last 10 years, it is a disgrace.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
It is a real mystery how Landskrona are doing so well. They don't have that many high class players that I know of, perhaps striker Daniel Nannskog, but that would be it :dazed:
Well, if our so called strikers Wallinder and Matthiasson could start to score, we'd win allsvenskan...but I guess they got other plans :frustrat::doh:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Cracker said:
I'm sure Yalle can inform you more about Wisnes since he's a Bajen fan, but so far I've only heard good things about him :)
Yeah, I guess I can...

Dr. Winsnes has been quite good so far. He works very hard on defense but he hasn't really been that effective on offense. He has a couple of nice assists though. He hasn't really settled yet, and I expect more from him...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Cracker said:
It is a real mystery how Landskrona are doing so well. They don't have that many high class players that I know of, perhaps striker Daniel Nannskog, but that would be it :dazed:
Well, if our so called strikers Wallinder and Matthiasson could start to score, we'd win allsvenskan...but I guess they got other plans :frustrat::doh:
Have you seen them play?

they have among the best wingers in Allsvenskan ,in first to the left the "one armed" great dribbler Söderstjärna who have been among the best in Allsvenskan this season. And to the rigth ,17 years Alexander Farnerud who already scored 3 goals.
A good playmaker in Ljung, 2 good forwads who are verey effective and works verey well together.

A good offensive coach as well:)

Mattiasson havent been given a chance...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts