Spain- Camp Nou, Bernabau..for me they are tied, but Berna is better for me
England- I like Arsenal's ground, whatever it is called..good luck for Inter :D

also i like old trafford

Then name best in the world

SAN SIRO

Intimidating for opponents, you have to admit

I want a special shoutout to MY FAVORITE: AMSTERDAMN ARENA AJAX

#9 ·
ive seen many stadiums in europe, eg. camp nou, san siro, stade de france etc...but the MCG, South Melbourne's posted pic, is the best in my opinion. Mind you, they are continuing that massive stand right around the ground for the Commonwealth Games. Its simply awesome.

#10 ·
CUG said:
ive seen many stadiums in europe, eg. camp nou, san siro, stade de france etc...but the MCG, South Melbourne's posted pic, is the best in my opinion. Mind you, they are continuing that massive stand right around the ground for the Commonwealth Games. Its simply awesome.
It will be finshed for the games.

In a word - awsome.

#24 ·
Rob Edwards said:
Here's Hull's new stadium. Pretty nice I think.

The pies suck though. :(
Why do 9th divison Hull have a good stadium ?

**Super Dan**
**Super Dan**
**Super Dan**

#25 ·
We were in league 2 (or division 3) then when we built it. But we're a big city with a large fanbase and a progressive club so we built a nice stadium anyway. It was worth it because we've been averaging nearly 20,000 fans a game this season.

Anyway after we secured our second promotion in a row last Saturday we're now a championship team thankyou very much. :) Maybe in the next 3-4 years we can challenge for promotion to the premiership. The ground can expand to about 40,000 if that's the case. :hopefull:

Either way Boothferry Park was crap and outdated so it's been nice to be able to go and watch football in a state of the art stadium these past couple of years. :shades:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.