Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I think that everybody knows CM3 and I hope that you guys can send hints&tips 4:
-best players
-best formation
-best scouts
best CM3-sites

------------------
FORZA INTER

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I will give you two players:Luciano Galleti and Walter Samuel.You will have to pay a lot but if you get them let them mature.In one years time they will be TOP!

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Peter Lovenkrands, a Danish player, is also a good buy, and young. I got him for around 5.75 million, if I remember correctly. He's great in the hole. A very good long-term investment.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Attackers:
Javier Solana, Robbie Keane, Chris Hermansson, Martin Palermo, Leyder Pre...something. Shirko
Midfielders:
Riquelme, Montenegro, Aimar, Morrone
Sabrosa, Ljungberg
Defenders:
Walter Samuel, Daino, O`Brien-Vieira(Dmc)
Song, Ferdinand, Mendieta

I've got some more names, you propably recognize most of the players...
O´Brien, Ljungberg, Hermansson needs to play
or else they want to leave very quickly

------------------

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the states and have heard good things about this game. Do u know if any large stores sell it? By large i mean, throughout the states and is recognizable.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I lived in Europe but movved to the states 5 months ago and I know that you can buy CM3 on the internet.But never saw,heard in stores.
Go to champ.soccergaming.com and then go to 'Buy CM3' somewhere on the leftside.
This is a hard game and you should have followed soccer around the world especially Europe to know how to play.It's really amanager game.But I LOVE this game!

------------------
FORZA INTER

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some good players to get:

Juan Roman Riquelme (Boca Jrs)
Javier Saviola (River Plate) *
Christian Gimenez (Boca Jrs) *
Daniel Montenegro (Huracan)
Rodrigo Gral (Juventude)
Sixto Peralta (Huracan) *
Nello Russo (Inter Milan) *
Florentin Petre (Some romanian team)

and of course the best player in the game, who i believe to be Francesco Totti, but trying to sign him as a free agent is practically impossible, And trying to buy him is very very expensive, I offered Roma 40 Million Dollars and Jari Litmanen and they refused.

Players with a * next to there name should be loaned out, in there first season let them mature and they will be absolutly phenomenal.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Jawz, this thread is from 1999. Is there any point bringing it alive again? The game they are talking about is now obsolete. CM3 as far as I can guess. What was the point?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Jawz: You were really bored this weekend, weren't you? Some of the people in these old threads have probably stopped playing CM by now and raised a family or something :D

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
OSF 2 just because you were Gregor12 back in the day you don't have to act like it now.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Maybe someone should dig up these old Gregor21 threads. I've heard so much about it, it got me curious :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,808 Posts
Wow, you;'ve found a thread with Rollo Tomasi in it :eekani:
This bloke was the first FM at the Turkish League forum, and he left before I even came here :eek:

There were some great threads in here...About huge transfer fee's etc :D
And the original Xtratime Allstars team :dazed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts