Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a very interesting poll going on currently on the official site about who has been the best purchase of the Berluscni era.

Here's the link:

http://www.acmilan.com/polls.asp

Would be cool if we can do the same in here to see what people in this site think. So the mods, move your (hairy-not-so-Laetitia Casta-like-butts :howler::dielaugh::tongue: ; this was for you, El Taco...;):D:tongue: I couldn't resist...;) ). ) and make this a poll.:)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
My ass is divine, thank you very. :stuckup:

But, yeah, Laetitia's is better. ;)

I think Van Basten is the obvious choice. He came over for something like 1.8 million pounds and was a god.

Gullit is another one I rate nearly as high.

Lately, Weah and Sheva were rather inspired.

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Marco Van Basten without adoubt from any kind. He was the man.:devil:
I agree, Desailly not only is a better than Panucci, he was quite more useful as Panucci had some problems with Capello befor he went to Madrid and become his favorite guy;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Who else but the great MBV. :) :cool:

Gullit comes a close second in my list.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Van Basten, Gullitt and Rijkaard immediately come to mind but don't forhet Donadoni who was purchased by Berlusconi when he was one of the stars of the Italian U21. His total contribution (he stayed at Milan longer than the Dutch trio) may have been greater but of course, from the point of view of sheer class and artistry, there can be noone like Marco.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts