Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stankovic?
For your opinion where stankovic is the best?
In NT he plays defensive middle , in lazio on the left and in inter on the right!
Can he play in number 10?

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
He should play in the center!

My midfield would be:

Kily-Stankovic-VDM
Cambiasso

But if Stankovic is off-form, he must quickly be replaced with Emre. Dejan and Emre should be fighting for that centre midfield place. Both deserve this. Dejan is like my granny on the right side. I would only put him to centre.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, so he is the best in center!
But just behind 2 strikers, or in front of 2 centerbacks?
And emre?

sorry, but in french i can't see the games of serie a! So i ask a lot of stupid question!
bye

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
In the CM neither DM or AMC.

Emre really needs a free role to get the best from him, he sorta is a headless chicken like Rino.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interista said:
In the CM neither DM or AMC.

Emre really needs a free role to get the best from him, he sorta is a headless chicken like Rino.
ok!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Stankovic should have that free role that Nedved occupies in Juve. He's made for that. He has good vision and can actually make good passes. His long shots are his strongest point and that is the ideal position for them. He can shoot effectively with both feet, although not as good as Nedved.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Razman said:
Stankovic should have that free role that Nedved occupies in Juve. He's made for that. He has good vision and can actually make good passes. His long shots are his strongest point and that is the ideal position for them. He can shoot effectively with both feet, although not as good as Nedved.
I've noticed in many games where Stankovic drifts into the centre between the strikers and DM. I agree he could be much more effective there rather then on left where he currently plays. I sometimes think he can't cross the ball nicely, also agree similar to Nedved style of play. He can hid the ball very nice.

Kily is having Coco similar season at Inter, season at halve way and haven't even kicked a ball yet.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So how you place the middle in inter?

cambiasso-------??????

????-------------------------------------Stankovic

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interista said:
Ze Maria----Stankovic-----Cambiasso----Kily
emre/vdm/davids on the bentch ?

I like emre when he play cm!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interista said:
Our problem is we have far too many midfielders and not enough positions.
and a lot of wages for nothing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts