Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
29,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here, better than Bola de Prata, the results of our votation.

Best Player: Alex(Cruzeiro) with 76,19%. Funny enough he was followed by Kaka with 19,05% and Luis Fabiano with 4,76%.

Best coach: Cuca won with 57,14% against Luxemburgo with 28,57% and Muricy Ramalho with 14,29%...this show that luxemburgo lack of charisma still work against him and we (Myself among those) found gladly the feat of taking the last team and leading them to top 10 a great feat done by Cuca.

Best newcomer: Dagoberto won with 42,86% against Nilmar and Carlos Alberto, both with 28,57%.

And finally the team we elected was:

Rogerio Ceni, Maurinho, Alex, Luizao, Leo. Maldonado, Tcheco, Alex, Daniel Carvalho. Luis Fabiano and (Deivid/Dagoberto had a draw in the least voted cathegory. So I supposed would be fair to say) Dimba(since even in second place he have more votes then both other players. Yay, I am twisting rules, I am ready to work in the Carioca federation!:tongue: )

Funny stuff, Tcheco and Daniel Carvalho had 100% (not even Alex had it) against Renato and Robinho. Tcheco is even more funny, I had to put him here to have a player to run with Renato. Tcheco was the final name with less votes and even so he turned down and beat Renato.

Go on,

Arent we the better ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts