6 stankovic
7 sensini

how about that?????

i love lazio

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i agreeeeeee. i totaly agreeee, nedved has a good playing, hmmm about veron he is not bad, sometime his appereance bad, hmmm conceicao, he is the best wing in lazio, okay thanks to the post!!!!!

i love lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Nedved is such consistent player. You'll always see him trying hard.
You know, some players just loses their form too easily.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This year's Czech player of the year is by far Patrick Berger...

Nedved is still a fantastic player and the best left winger in Italy.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

M

·
0 Posts
Noooooooooooo.......
the best midfielder in lazio is :
1. veron
2. almeyda
3.nedved
4.semeone
5.sensini

i think we'd rather trade nedved for "lopez" for next year.. 3-4-1-2 is the best way to play.
salam mo

G

·
0 Posts
i think, everyone is a class for himself, everyone is the best! some are in good form now, but everyone is the best

M

·
0 Posts
Everyone is really great. It's just a matter of taste...personaly I think Veron is the best, but they all complement eachother very well.

Mrs Nesta

M

·
0 Posts
It's too hard to say who's the best midfielder in the team.
Between Veron, Almeyda, and Nedved, it's too difficult to pick one and leave the other 2.
When these guys are at their best, no team in the world can rival Lazio. I'm just glad we have them on our team!

------------------

B

·
0 Posts
I don't think it is fair to make up a list of the best midfielders but it sure is intresting. Since for example Nedved and Veron play in different positions and we all have these huge expectations on Veron and our judgement of him sometimes becomes unfair.
A playmaker like Veron is an easy target cause we are not satisfied if he fights like hell on the field, no we want him to make those Maradona passes to our out of form attackers or score grat goals.
On the other hand we will usually be satisfied with Nedveds performance if he fights like a pitbull on field.

My list.

Playmakers

1.Veron
2.Stankovic

Left Wing

1.Nedved

Right Wing

1.Conceciao

Defensive Midfielders

1.Almeyda
2.Simeone
3.Sensini

FORZA VERON

S

·
0 Posts
What is so good about Nedved. The five or six times I've seen him play this year, I wasn't able to figure out what qualities he actually adds to the team.

Someone mentioned he tries hard and is consistent, but other than this he doesn't seem (to me) that he has any special football skills. Is he a good defensive midfielder, or a good crosser...etc???

I did like how he still managed to cross a good ball for Inzaghi to score even after he had fluffed his first touch against Chelsea.
A lot of players would've still shot from that bad angle.

S

·
0 Posts
Almeyda of course. he is the best midfield defensive of the world.his plays is wonderful!

vamos pelado todavia, te llevo en el cuore!!!!forza maquina!!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Almeyda is nowhere near being the best defensive midfielder in the world. Off the top of my head, Keane, Guardiola, Vieira, Petit, Jeremies, Hamman, Davids are all better

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
SKCB,Nevded is pure class...he is one of these midfielders who wont stop running until the 90th minute.He goes back to help the defence,he sets up goals,he makes shots,he tackles,he wins the ball he does everything,a complete player...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts