Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering which team do you think has the best centre midfield partnering in England?

1. Makalele & Lampard ?
2. Vieira & Fabregas ?
3. Keane & Scholes ?
4. Xabi Alonso & Gerrard ?
5. Other ?

I honestly believe that its Xabi and Gerrard. Both are ridiculously talented and still very young. Too bad they play for such a sh!t club.

·
Registered
334 Posts
IMO Makalele & Lampard. Makalele is a great in a hole infront of the defence and Lampard is a total gun, wonderful player works real hard and scores goals too

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
vedz said:
I was wondering which team do you think has the best centre midfield partnering in England?

1. Makalele & Lampard ?
2. Vieira & Fabregas ?
3. Keane & Scholes ?
4. Xabi Alonso & Gerrard ?
5. Other ?

I honestly believe that its Xabi and Gerrard. Both are ridiculously talented and still very young. Too bad they play for such a sh!t club.
Nice thread you're starting up. But was wondering, how old are you?

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
on current form - carsley and gravesen or lampard and makelele

·
Registered
786 Posts
what does it matter how old he is man??? :thmbup: my choice has to be Makalele & Lampard due to their outstanding form thus far! :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Viera - well he needs no introduction.

Fabregas is a great joy to watch. Them two on top form :star: :eekani:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
xavipower said:
IMO Makalele & Lampard. Makalele is a great in a hole infront of the defence and Lampard is a total gun, wonderful player works real hard and scores goals too

they are not really a partnership, they play in a three man midfield, they got brushed up by Flamini and Fabregas on Saturday as soon as Tiago went off, big mistake by Mourinho that was as they lost control of the game due to that decision.

Alonso and Gerrard and Vieira and Fabregas are the best potential partnerships, it all depends which hits top form first.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
they are not really a partnership, they play in a three man midfield, they got brushed up by Flamini and Fabregas on Saturday as soon as Tiago went off, big mistake by Mourinho that was as they lost control of the game due to that decision.

Alonso and Gerrard and Vieira and Fabregas are the best potential partnerships, it all depends which hits top form first.

I'll have to agree, although IMO Lampard is capable of more than what he showed in this game.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Xabi and Gerrard

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
karrmadamaii said:
Nice thread you're starting up. But was wondering, how old are you?
I am 20, but i cant see what your question has to do with this thread?! If you would like to know my personal details then simply send me a private msg and we'll discuss all kinds of things for as long as you like! :finger:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
vedz said:
I am 20, but i cant see what your question has to do with this thread?! If you would like to know my personal details then simply send me a private msg and we'll discuss all kinds of things for as long as you like! :finger:
if i'd known you were only 20 i would have never have answered the question.

you should wait another decade i think before you ask anything so important, you haven't lived enough yet. :googly:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jern Lizardhous said:
if i'd known you were only 20 i would have never have answered the question.

you should wait another decade i think before you ask anything so important, you haven't lived enough yet. :googly:
Jern, i have lived long enough to know about the players at hand. If we were discussing "old-school" players where my inexperience was evidant then i would treat your comment as a learning guide. However, this not being the case i can only use your sorry attempt of a bashing to wipe my "Arse" with!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
:D

Lamps and Makelele

they are the solid link between defense and attack. Makelele's contribution for those clean sheets and low-goals against cannot be ignored. Even drogba did his part of 'defending'. Makelele was somehow made to have that triangular centre.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
vedz said:
Jern, i have lived long enough to know about the players at hand. If we were discussing "old-school" players where my inexperience was evidant then i would treat your comment as a learning guide. However, this not being the case i can only use your sorry attempt of a bashing to wipe my "Arse" with!
I thought Jern was being sarcastic to mock the weird and irrelevant question, pretty sure he was with you on that one... probably not anymore though. :)

As to the thread, for me it has to be Lampard and Makalele (PARKER!). Most cleansheets and best goal difference, not too shabby.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts