Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys after the ACN and winter transfers ..and in that critical time of the Competition while we are trying to secure a fourth European spot in the table what's the best lineup Jol should play with in the coming matches?

---------------Robinson-----------

-------stalteri-------Dawson--------Ledly----------Lee

---------Lennon----------Jenas--------Davids------carrick

----------------Keane------------Mido----

subs:R.Cerny
A.Gardner
T.Huddlestone
D.Murphy
J.Defoe

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
---------Robinson-----------
Stalteri--King--Dawson--Evra
Murphy-Carrick-Davids-Lennon
-------Defoe-----Mido--------

Subs:
Cerny
Gardner
Huddlestone
Jenas
Keane

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
-----Robbo---

Salty-Dawson-King-Lee

Lennon-Jenas-Carrick-Davids

-----Keano---Mido-----

subs:
Cerny
Murphy
Tainio
Defoe
Gardner

======

jeez and we still got Huddlestone, Ghaly, Reid and Kelly to fit onto the bench too. Imagine if all were fit :dazed:

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Red Bed said:

Subs:
Cerny
Gardner
Huddlestone
Jenas
Keane
we signed evra?!

my team...

robbo
kelly -- king -- dawson -- lee
lennon -- davids -- carrick -- tainio
midooooo -- keano

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red Bed said:

Subs:
Cerny
Gardner
Huddlestone
Jenas
Keane
Evra is not a spurs player?! :undecide:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
wish we had evra... :howler: and sheva and ronaldinho and nesta and buffon and ballack and robben and....

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
----------Robbo---------

--Salty-Dawson-King-Lee---

---Jenas---Carrick--Davids---

----Lenon---------Keane----

----------Defoe--------

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
I'll go with...

------------Robbo-----------

---Ifil---Dawson--King---Lee

-Lennon-Murphy-Carrick-Routledge

----------Mido---Defoe

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wally said:
-----Robbo---

Salty-Dawson-King-Lee

Lennon-Jenas-Carrick-Davids

-----Keano---Mido-----
Same for me. Although Lennon/Jenas could easily swap with Murphy or Tainio, depending on form.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Marc said:
I'll go with...

------------Robbo-----------

---Ifil---Dawson--King---Lee

-Lennon-Murphy-Carrick-Routledge?

----------Mido---Defoe
Routledge is no longer a spurs player ! he was transfered to Pompey

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rafo said:
So all of you prefer Mido to Keane/Defoe. Is that only for ACN or EPL form?
Mido is prefered according to previous results before he joined EGY NT to the ACN .. he scored 9 Goals and assisted many others ..

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
amr_yassin said:
Routledge is no longer a spurs player ! he was transfered to Pompey
no he was loaned to pompey, hes still contracted to spurs and will come back in the summer...just dont think jol could trust him this season cos of injuries and to consolidate fourth we cant rely on someone coming back from injuries....

and mido and somebody works better than keane and defoe. defoe has a habit of not passin, especially not to keane and mido offers the outlet of a longer ball which he can flick on

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey
Iam Egyptian
Really Iam Afan Of Man Unt But After Mido Go To Tottenham ,, I Am Now Abig Fan Of Tottenham Like More Than 80% Or More Than Of Egyptian .

So I See That There Is No One Write Ghaly In The Line Up . That Is Maybe Wright Because He Didnt Play And Didnt See Him Played . But I Want To Say That Ghaly Will Prove Alote In Spurs Soon (iam Sure Of That )but He Need Atime Only Time .he Is Aplay Who Say Kuyte (feyenoord Forward)before That Ghaly Can Be The Best Midfield In Europe And Not Only Kuyte But Roud Ghulite Too.ghali Cought The Eye Of Bercelona When He Was 17 Before He Go Feyenoord And The Man Who Said Wenger About Him "the Next Viera" .i Am Sure That The Next Season Ghaly Will Not Be Regular Only But The Number 1 In Midfield Of Spurs Inshaala ..remember This Article..

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Stygmata said:
wtf is this???? :howler:
This is the bit that cracked me up:

abss252 said:
Hey
Iam Egyptian
Really Iam Afan Of Man Unt But After Mido Go To Tottenham ,, I Am Now Abig Fan Of Tottenham Like More Than 80% Or More Than Of Egyptian .
:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

He's got a good reason though, Mido and Ghaly.

Im sure when United sign egyptians he'll come back! :dielaugh: :tongue:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
abss252 said:
Hey
Iam Egyptian

So I See That There Is No One Write Ghaly In The Line Up . That Is Maybe Wright Because He Didnt Play And Didnt See Him Played . But I Want To Say That Ghaly Will Prove Alote In Spurs Soon (iam Sure Of That )but He Need Atime Only Time .he Is Aplay Who Say Kuyte (feyenoord Forward)before That Ghaly Can Be The Best Midfield In Europe And Not Only Kuyte But Roud Ghulite Too.ghali Cought The Eye Of Bercelona When He Was 17 Before He Go Feyenoord And The Man Who Said Wenger About Him "the Next Viera" .i Am Sure That The Next Season Ghaly Will Not Be Regular Only But The Number 1 In Midfield Of Spurs Inshaala ..remember This Article..

Ghaly was not included because he is away for 4 weeks or more (suffering a groin injury) .. that's it
when he makes his debut and the fans see him playing and doing a good job ..sure they will rate him as much as he deserves .. don't worry :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts