Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im playing with Inter im on my fourth season and i only have one player in my first team that has been there from the beginning and that is georgas georgiatos or summin like that.

Hes a 30 year old greek international that is only worth about £5.5m but to me is worth ten times that. he never rarely gets under and 8 in a match and often scores around 8 a season which is great for a defender. He also gets over 20 assists every season making him one of the most important players in my squad.

he has been named fans favourite of the year for 3 years running and im sure he will get it this year he has also been in the super squad every season to.

i believe he is the best wing back in the game if anyone thinks differently please let me know.....

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I second that ...

A little while ago I started a season as Inter (I hadn't played a Serie A career since CM3) to see if I could acheive some immediate success - I didn't.

As so often happens at the over-paid clubs chasing the Scudetto my over-pad/rated stars flopped - I went W2 D4 L4 after 10 games and retired :D

The only man who pulled his weight was Georgatos - beautiful passer, hard tackler and a trojan at both ends of the park. Like you say he was nothing but 8's and 9's for me with the odd 10 thrown in.

Cheers ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts