Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Baggio - www.pro-paul.net/baggio - needless to say why.

2. Ciro Ferrara - Worlds best deffender for a couple of years in the 90's, after his injuries he have never been the same

3. Gianluca Vialli - never as good for Juve as he was for Sampdoria, but who can forget his last season with Juve.

4. Del Piero - Will he ever return?? Does he posses as much talent as Baggio?? ( I think we all got the answer under WC 98 )

5. Conte - an underestimateed player.

6. Dechamps - After wC98 he haven
't been the same , he isn't that "hungry" anymore , will probably leave for a french club after this sesaon with Chelsea

7. Zidane - Brilliant at occasions, but he complained to much last seaon.

Other Candidates: Montero, Peruzzi, Marocchi.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
vialli,baggio,zidane,davids,kohler,del piero

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
No Boyo. Braschi has certainly done more for us :).
Besides it's more funny to rob Inter, and De Santis hasn't been involved in any of those.

As I hope You can take a bit of irony as well, I expect You to limit Your referee insinuations to the Lazio board from now on. That goes for both You, Aquila and every other. This topic was started by an A.C Milan fan and futher talk about it here will only fuel some Juve fans' desire to rub it in. There really is no point to that.
Go on and continue at the Lazio forum. I'll look to it that it stays "healthy" here.

Ciao.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,661 Posts
Okay, point taken Glen! I'll quit it!!
Hey, I was just kidding with you guys, there was no offense intended.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi..this is my vote
the best player Juve have in 90's would be Zinedine Zidane..skilful, entertaining, unselfish, not arrogant, off course he scores beatiful goals, etc etc etc.. and above all..he is a world cup hero!!
the best team would be the one who won scudetto in 95 and champions league cup a year later with a brilliant partnership of Vialli and Ravanelli backed by creative players,if not genius,like Baggio/Del piero, paulo sousa, deschamps, ferrara, conte, di livio, and ANGELO PERUZZI .. that was the most beautiful Juventus to watch :)

------------------
FORZA JUVE!

B

·
0 Posts
1.R.Baggio, pure genius!!
2.Z.Zidane, unique class
3.A.Del Piero, and still growing
4.G.Vialli, strength,determination a true leader!
5.J.Kohler, German steel, and the best defender i've ever seen!
6.E.Davids, simply stupendous!!
7.A.Peruzzi, shame he went to Inter!
8.C.ferrara, great professional
9.T.Hassler, was one of my favourite's 90/91
10.A.Fortunato, was the heir to Maldini, but sadly after just one season 93/94 he tragically died.

F

·
0 Posts
GK - only 3 names come - Tacconi / Peruzzi/ V.D.S - I choose Peruzzi
DF - Kohler / Montero / Ferrara - I choose Montero
MF - Zidane / Davids / Deschamps - I choose Zidane
FW - Baggio / D.P / Vialli / Rava / Casiraghi - I choose Baggio and hopefully in near future Del Piero

26 is COMING !!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
1.Baggio
2.Vialli
3.Montero
4.Conte
5.Del Piero
6.Davids
7.Ferrara
8.Inzaghi
9.Zidane
10.Di Livio

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Roberto Baggio! He's the reason why I support Juve. Saw his goal in the world cup, the year was 1990, it was a splendid goal! Don't remember which team it was against, but it is one of the nicest goals scored in the world cup. And when he came to Juve, then I became a Juventino! :)

Almost went mad when we sold him to Milan.. MILAN DAMMNIT!

B

·
0 Posts
ramy, how strange, because it was Baggio's wonder goal against czechoslovakia that also turned me black and white crazy!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
He was a wizard. That goal was just sooo amazing! We support Juve because of Roby (at least me and you Bettega :) ) Milan fans support Milan because of Marco Van Basten. Inter because of Scarchili. And so on.. but then again we have those glory hunting manure fans. bleh

F

·
0 Posts
Ramy & Bettega , same thing happened to me too, Baggio was the reason !!! , it also remind me how berserk i was when Baggio is sold to Milan and never again become a star.

26 is COMING !!!!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Baggio is who I think of when I think of Juve in the 90's. I don't think that needs much explanation. However, the best performance I saw (I rewatched the tape a month ago) was when Juve beat Ajax to reach the finals of the 1997 CL. Zidane was absolutely brilliant. His goal where he spun the defense around three or four times was too much. Since then he has only gotten better. It's impossible not to admire what he does on the field.

J

·
0 Posts
Well guyes, Baggio was a wizard with the boll when he played with Juve, worlds greatest player and everything. The best Juve player since Platini. As we all know he was to be sold to Milan and surley every Juventini were mad as hell. But what they knew than and we know now, was that Baggio had done his part in Juve and a new star was born in Del Piero. I don`t know if you saw the last season Baggio did for Juve? If you did, you saw Del Piero make some substitutes and whole games that at tims was as good and better than Baggios.
I think it`s to soon to put him at the same level as Baggio. But he`s still young and have had one season spoild by injury and another half with lack of confidence. Now that he made his first goal, there is only one way that this will end: worlds greatest player within a coupple of years.

If you look back on other star players Juve has sold during the last decade, there is only one player that has keept his form when he left. Vieri! I must agree that I have been crushed a several times when Juve have sold some key players as Schillachi, Ravanelli, Vialli, Kohler, Peruzzi, BAGGIO the list is endless. But since they have left Juve they haven`t been as good as they used to be (at least in my opinion). Instead we have bought some young "cheap" promising players which we have made good.

And that my friends is the true strenght of Juve.

------------------

J

·
0 Posts
Well guyes, Baggio was a wizard with the boll when he played with Juve, worlds greatest player and everything. The best Juve player since Platini. As we all know he was to be sold to Milan and surley every Juventini were mad as hell. But what they knew than and we know now, was that Baggio had done his part in Juve and a new star was born in Del Piero. I don`t know if you saw the last season Baggio did for Juve? If you did, you saw Del Piero make some substitutes and whole games that at tims was as good and better than Baggios.
I think it`s to soon to put him at the same level as Baggio. But he`s still young and have had one season spoild by injury and another half with lack of confidence. Now that he made his first goal, there is only one way that this will end: worlds greatest player within a coupple of years.

If you look back on other star players Juve has sold during the last decade, there is only one player that has keept his form when he left. Vieri! I must agree that I have been crushed a several times when Juve have sold some key players as Schillachi, Ravanelli, Vialli, Kohler, Peruzzi, BAGGIO the list is endless. But since they have left Juve they haven`t been as good as they used to be (at least in my opinion). Instead we have bought some young "cheap" promising players which we have made good.

And that my friends is the true strenght of Juve.

------------------

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
We have so many in the ninties. But only one comes to mind for me. BAGGIO!!!!!!!! He not only ruled Juve, but he also ruled Serie A and most of all, the WORLD!!!!!!!!

------------------
CUG

1 - 19 of 19 Posts