Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great match Rapid and Craiova played. The best match I saw in the last 2 seasons, I think. And what goals, what shoots, what players...

After this great show, I'm having 2 conclusions:

1. Dennis will be called at the match with Grece
2. Craiova, with it's great players, could be a very good team if Netoiu stop's fixing games and lets them play at their true value !

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
caveman said:
What a great match Rapid and Craiova played. The best match I saw in the last 2 seasons, I think. And what goals, what shoots, what players...

After this great show, I'm having 2 conclusions:

1. Dennis will be called at the match with Grece
2. Craiova, with it's great players, could be a very good team if Netoiu stop's fixing games and lets them play at their true value !

was the game nicer than Steaua-Craiova in the first part of the season?

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
I can watch the resume' tomorrow at Procesul Etapei

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
both Hagi and Iordanescu will be at Procesul Etapei. They will talk also about the NT for sure! Be sure to watch it at this link http://www.jumptv.com/ (just click on ProTV International).

The show is at 4 PM Eastern Time, 11 PM Romanian time.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I completely agree. If it was in Spain or Italy, it would have not been any different. I hope we can watch many such games.

THE BIG QUESTION: How come against Piatra Neamt Craiova could barely pass two or three times, and against Rapid they played like a real European team? Especially since they had so many young players in the team?

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
I saw the resume' and yes, it was a very exciting game. Pro TV International will show the game again at 11 PM ET. I think I will watch it.

You know, MM Stoica, Otelul's president, is a funny and cool guy :tongue:

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
After watching all the resumés of the day, I can say that our championship is improving because corruption is decreasing. Teams like Dinamo and Steaua are having troubles because they are not buying anymore games and because the other teams play correctly against them.

Iordanescu said that lately things are improving also. Things are getting better ;)

·
International
9,682 Posts
As Piturca said, "haideti sa nu ne imbatam cu apa calda!", :tongue:, so let's have some patiente and let's stop drawing early conclusions. This weekend is a big game, Gloria vs. Ceahlaul. That'll probably be a decisive moment.

I've seen the highlights of Rapid vs. Craiova at Procesul Etapei and I'm afraid I have to repeat myself: DIDN'T I TOLD YOU DENNIS SERBAN IS GREAT? I've been saying this since I've registered to this bloddy forum, since the 30th of December 1999! When playing at his full potential, he's one of the best in the world! All he needs is a coach who gives him confidence and he'll kick everyone's ass! GO DENNIS!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I agree with David. We shouldn't get carried away just because of a few good games. In my opinion, as long as the same people are running our football, we will never have a truly clean league. Some of these guys ,like the presidents of Gloria and Ceahlaul, have been fixing matches all their lives; one weekend isn't going to change that...

·
Registered
25,448 Posts
"dintre doua rele, mai bine raul cel mai mic"

" between two evils, better the lesser one"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts