• Comment for other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who do you guys think is the best ever foreigner that has played for Fenerbahce?

Stuff like loyalty should have no bearing on deciding the player, which I know would have played a big influence on Alex de Souza. I'm wondering what you guys think has been the most talented single player that we have signed over the years.

Do however take age into consideration.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
The biggest signing ever would be Anelka. However the best foreigner(s) to play for the club would be Alex and Uche imo.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I voted before I read the description. Whoops :D. Alex has had the best career at FB but in terms of reputation, IMO Roberto Carlos was probably the best.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought Jay Jay Okocha was the single best player I've watched that played for Fenerbahce.

Uche was also pretty good, but Okocha was something else.

·
Master Debater
20,647 Posts
I'd have to go with Anelka. He was probably the most talented player in his prime to come to Fener.

Carlos was on his last legs and Van Persie is over 30.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Where is deivid

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Deivid... Deivid... Kaleye... Sut ve GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ALLAHIM BUNA BAK, YOK BOYLE GOL

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know. I never really considered him a big talent. He had couple of amazing goals though, without a doubt. Other than that, he wasn't all that talented.

I'd call his goals flukes. He also missed plenty.

The one against Inter and the one against Chelsea were priceless though.

Still does not compare to the goal Anelka for example scored against Besiktas. He got the ball in midfield at Inonu Stadium, ran around a couple of players and just rocked it into goal.

Should I recreate the thread with the suggestions? Remove Rebrov, and add Uche & Dievid?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why aren't Maldonado and Ortega on the list? :D

I liked Balic a lot as a kid.
Damn. I was sure I put Ariel Ortega up there. :|

Too many players missing, I'll make another one.

Elvir Balic was a fantastic player though, he did some amazing stuff while playing for Bursaspor. He was only with us for a season right? Too bad he got injured, he could've had an amazing career. Had a lethal shot. Kind of like Ibrahimovic, though he was a little bit faster.

To frank, both Ibra & Balic are Bosnian in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Should I recreate the thread with the suggestions? Remove Rebrov, and add Uche & Dievid?
Lol I'm on my phone and didn't even know that there was a poll. You seriously asking wether to add Uche or not? At the least he should come 2nd to Alex and you asking my friend? :mad: Uche'nin yerine ben gucendim simdi :(

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
To frank, both Ibra & Balic are Bosnian in my eyes.
Why wouldn't Balic be classified as a Bosniak? Am I missing something? Although I think he is more Turkish nowadays, having lived there since a young age and also marrying a Turk :p

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Maybe since 99, better than being a "supporter" since 2000 :mad: y'all gurbetci GSli are glory hunter's ma *****.
Dude 90%^of all turkish fans are glory hunters.

Are you fenerli because you were ''born'' as a fenerli? :howler:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts