• Comment for other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys think is the best ever foreigner that has played for Fenerbahce?

Stuff like loyalty should have no bearing on deciding the player, which I know would have played a big influence on Alex de Souza. I'm wondering what you guys think has been the most talented single player that we have signed over the years.

Do however take age into consideration.

/////
Please don't choose Alex de Souza. I understand that we all love him, but he's not the most talented player we've had in our squad. He's a legend, he was one of the most committed and loyal players we've had but talent-wise, he barely got into the Brazil NT. So please, let's not be biased.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Does anyone remember the goal Bolic scored against Manchester United at Old Trafford?

I remember screaming. I know most of you remember the game against Chelsea and think of it as one of the best wins we've had, but man, for me.. it has to be that game.

Cantona missed sooo many opportunities, and then we get a counter attack. Bolic, Bolic...

As he shot, it hit the defenders leg and right up and over Schmeichel and in.

It was a very very strong Manchester side, too. With Beckham, Cantona, Scholes and Giggs in their prime. Will never forget it.

tP3Tb6eeRe0

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Man, what the **** are you doing?

You've made a mockery of the forum with these threads.

You put Lefter on here even though he's born in Turkey, played for the national team and he played for Buyukada and Taksim before he moved to Fenerbahce. I can also pretty much guarantee that nobody has ever seen him play live on this forum...

Ziegler? You spell Meireles with a 'z'? Deivid spelled wrong. Like do some due diligence what is this?

Where is Kennet Andersson? Moldovan? Schumacher? Revivo? I know he was a piece of shit but Revivo did very well for us. And i think you forgot Ortega, again.

On top of all that, you started a poll and you're asking us NOT to vote for Alex? Yet you have him in the poll? Alex is easily one of the top foreigner talents to ever play in our league. There is a reason why him and Hagi are usually compared in debates to this day.

Give me one good reason why i shouldn't close this thread in fear of people losing IQ points for reading it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
We don't really need a poll as the choice is obvious. The best lb in that era played for this team. Was nominated for a world player of the year 3 cl wins and 1 wc. Again the guy was the best lb in his era. RC 03 gets my vote

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
This guy not even mentioned?

I remember going to Turkey as a kid. He was practically a god among men while playing for you guys.

OjLlNdaijP4

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Who is that god? Can't open the link? Before we start naming any Yugo's, there's probably 50 other god's that played for the club. :p

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

You put Lefter on here even though he's born in Turkey, played for the national team and he played for Buyukada and Taksim before he moved to Fenerbahce. I can also pretty much guarantee that nobody has ever seen him play live on this forum...

Ziegler? You spell Meireles with a 'z'? Deivid spelled wrong. Like do some due diligence what is this?

Where is Kennet Andersson? Moldovan? Schumacher? Revivo? I know he was a piece of shit but Revivo did very well for us. And i think you forgot Ortega, again.

On top of all that, you started a poll and you're asking us NOT to vote for Alex? Yet you have him in the poll? Alex is easily one of the top foreigner talents to ever play in our league. There is a reason why him and Hagi are usually compared in debates to this day.

Give me one good reason why i shouldn't close this thread in fear of people losing IQ points for reading it.
****ing close it, I don't give a ****.

I said not to choose Alex BECAUSE of his loyalty, I didn't want that to have an effect. In truth, he was simply not 'that' big of a talent. To compare him with Hagi is ridiculous. Talking about reading something that makes you feel as if you drop IQ points. I don't want to talk about how many games he disappeared in, how many game he just walked in. I get it. He's done great things for us, but you're an idiot if you think he's anywhere near Hagi's quality.

Further, I know just how easy it would be to merge threads, but of course, you wouldn't do that because it is just so much more fun to be a dick to somebody new and insult them.

Maldonado, Revivo? Shut the **** up.

Go ahead and ban me now.

I just thought to create another poll because there was whining about not including some players.

Fkn piece of shit.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts

Erdogan gibi oldun bro

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
****ing close it, I don't give a ****.

I said not to choose Alex BECAUSE of his loyalty, I didn't want that to have an effect. In truth, he was simply not 'that' big of a talent. To compare him with Hagi is ridiculous. Talking about reading something that makes you feel as if you drop IQ points. I don't want to talk about how many games he disappeared in, how many game he just walked in. I get it. He's done great things for us, but you're an idiot if you think he's anywhere near Hagi's quality.

Further, I know just how easy it would be to merge threads, but of course, you wouldn't do that because it is just so much more fun to be a dick to somebody new and insult them.

Maldonado, Revivo? Shut the **** up.

Go ahead and ban me now.

I just thought to create another poll because there was whining about not including some players.

Fkn piece of shit.
Where did I say Maldonado?

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
You've always been like this, you would do the same to Koyel for being a dumb ****er opening dumb threads. :howler:

Cenko cant tolerate teh bad bireyn. :m

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:howler:

The older you get the harder it is to tolerate some shit.
You've always been like this, you would do the same to Koyel for being a dumb ****er opening dumb threads. :howler:

Cenko cant tolerate teh bad bireyn. :m

Nah, it's not that. It's not that he's old, nor that I am teh' bad bireyn'. If anything, the issue is his bireyn.

It's simple, really. The guy is a classic bully. Picking on the new comers and insulting them in an attempt to make them feel inferior so that he can be considered as the 'cool dude' by others here. Of course people here will laugh at his antics, but he doesn't realize the only reason that is due to his status as a manager.

What I would suggest though for him to do is to grab a bottle of water, get some headphones and an iPad. Wear some comfortable clothing.

Get outside of the house and run a few miles. He'll get his heart working overtime, and most likely will be breathing a lot more fresh air. That coupled with water, I'm hundred percent sure that his 'bireyn' would get some extra oxygen. Which will surely allow a couple of new brain cells to spark up and make some new connections in that vast amount of empty space that probably looks very similar to the highway system of far East Turkey.

Maybe then, he will see that there might be a different way of doing things. One that does not make him look absolute tool of his position.

Send me PM. Tell me what I'm doing that bothers him, in a respectful and dignified manner. No need to insult. No need to create drama. No need to look like an asshole.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Like I said before, Anelka was the biggest signing and it seems that GS and BJK fans agree with me on that. And as for putting Alex way above Uche is an insult to Uche. I believe both Alex and Uche did their jobs at Fener maybe more than any other player/s to play for the club. I like Alex yes, but if I was to choose one of the two my vote goes to my childhood hero.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Nah, it's not that. It's not that he's old, nor that I am teh' bad bireyn'. If anything, the issue is his bireyn.

It's simple, really. The guy is a classic bully. Picking on the new comers and insulting them in an attempt to make them feel inferior so that he can be considered as the 'cool dude' by others here. Of course people here will laugh at his antics, but he doesn't realize the only reason that is due to his status as a manager.

What I would suggest though for him to do is to grab a bottle of water, get some headphones and an iPad. Wear some comfortable clothing.

Get outside of the house and run a few miles. He'll get his heart working overtime, and most likely will be breathing a lot more fresh air. That coupled with water, I'm hundred percent sure that his 'bireyn' would get some extra oxygen. Which will surely allow a couple of new brain cells to spark up and make some new connections in that vast amount of empty space that probably looks very similar to the highway system of far East Turkey.

Maybe then, he will see that there might be a different way of doing things. One that does not make him look absolute tool of his position.

Send me PM. Tell me what I'm doing that bothers him, in a respectful and dignified manner. No need to insult. No need to create drama. No need to look like an asshole.
Definitely the post of the year.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts

Shots fired nikkahhhh :howler::howler::howler:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts