Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys ! what u think,,, who is, or who was the best dribbler in the world ?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
running with the ball - ryan giggs
not running with the ball - cristiano ronaldo

·
Registered
116 Posts
At high speed no one is better than Kaká. "Standing still dribbling" I'd say Pirlo and regular dribbling Ronadlinho, Ronaldo etc... the usual ones.
If just getting past ones opponent counts I'd say Zambrotta and Cafú, they're always getting thorugh and past their man.
I'd also like to add Ali Karimi, he's just a great dribbler, a wizard.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Franck Ribery, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo (Barca Version), Adriano, Drogba, Makelele, Kaka

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
robinho & c ronaldo.... c ronaldo can do it at top speed and always has it under control ... im not talkin about any end product so dont bring that.. this is about dribbling... robben too he does it with speed and gets past players

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
he does it past crap Brazilian league players :D Ronaldo does it past players like Cole, who everyone on this forum thinks is the best, so it looks like Rocket Ronnie is the best :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Ronaldinho Gaucho.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
ronaldinho gaucho already showed what ashley cole is made of in the world cup:)

and robinho is slightly better than ronaldinho gaucho when dribbling is concerned. overall play ronaldinho is better :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Gattuso. Did you see how he dribbled his way into Man U's penalty area before taking a shot? This man is sheer class :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Chaos said:
Gattuso. Did you see how he dribbled his way into Man U's penalty area before taking a shot? This man is sheer class :thumbsup:
LOL :D :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
hmm...

Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho,CRonaldo ...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts