Votes: 4 4.9%
  • CM 03/04

Votes: 28 34.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
CM 03/04...and I'm not blessed with a high spec computer...

1ghz, 256mb...;) It's all good though I don't mind the wait...you get use to it really...that's the good thing about us humans we adapt...:tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
i must not be human then :confused:
Yeah...I would go straight back to your space shuttle....back to Mars to your 5 billion Ghz, 500m MB RAM, 3 trillion GB harddrive computer. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Well, since 01-02 is the only one I've ever played, I had to vote for that one ... been playing it for almost 2 1/5 years now :)

·
1st Tier Poster
48,891 Posts
I suppose that the BEST game in CM series so far is CM 03/04.Most realistic gameplay, good 2D engine and so on...but the most addictive game is IMO still Cm 01/02.It is just more fun to play than CM 03/04.

·
Premier Player
1,535 Posts
97/98 for me, I loved that game...

Haven't played it for aeons though as I don't have the disk and it's on my old PC which was minimum spec for it back then...

I've played 01/02 since the week it came out and have continued playing it ever since, it's almost as good...

Just need to wait for Football Manager to come out on the Mac later this year now... Woo!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I didn't like 97/98 purely for the fact that Newcastle have a £20m budget but no good players. Ian Rush! GRRRR!!!

Picked up CM 00-01 for a fiver, today. We still have crap players but Chopra is super fantastisch, ya!?

I just picked up a point at Everton and the board said it was a good result. How times have changed....

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Q007 said:
Well, since 01-02 is the only one I've ever played, I had to vote for that one ... been playing it for almost 2 1/5 years now :)
I read your story about Tienen on CM 01/02 but I couldn't post there so I'll have to congratulate you here with your prestations with Tienen! :)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
my vote goes to CM2. the first serie i'd played. i like it a lot. there are Baresi, Cantona, Gullit, Asprilla, Romario, Weah n Baggio on top form, etc
but the most enjoyable serie is always the newest serie. CM0304 ;)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ah, many years were spent in my life taking Munchen to Bundesliga greatness. CM2 was a joy to play. Once you got the tactics right, everything fell into place.

Munich's superteam all had players with 160+ potential so I racked up 17 consecutive Bundesliga's before I got bored. Uwe Rosler was a legend and Maradona still could play. International friendlies clashed with the Pokal semi-final, though :(

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
CM 01/02 hands down, easy. I have been unable to get past 1 season on the CM4 engine games, it's too slowly, & the training setup was something I could not be bothered with. My attention span is probably too short for it now, & I don't have the time to waste on video games that I did when 01/02 came out.

Plus my CM enjoyment went dead when I got banned from The Dugout. Bastards.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts