Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Althouh Gerets has a magnificent palamares, I would go for Rene Vandereyken.

I know I know he completely failed at anderlecht, but I don't think it was his all fault. Sure he played too defensively, but he had his reasons (definsively week players and no decent forward at all).

I really admire is tacktical knowledge. For me his analyses are the only ones that can be compared to tjhose of cruyf. he's completely wasting his time at Mainz, but i also think there is no belgian team ythat is ready for his professional approach!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Vandereycken is a good one but i'll go for Gerets.

Vandereycken has more tactical knowledge but Gerets combines his knowledge with motivating the team better.
Everyone is also saying that Vandereycken is always playing too defensively but that's just a thing they keep on saying since he coached RWDM ! He had to play like that and when you give him other players he wouldn't have done it.
His trip to Germany is a good thing i think because of some reason it looked like no one wanted him in Belgium anymore. When he gets results there the teams will be waiting to get him back.

But the best coach IN Belgium is Sollied i think. I really like the guy although he seems arrogant and quiet when you see him. I think he is going to do great things at Bruges...
Also don't underestimate Houwaert, he is really underrated because he coached Harelbeke i feel.

Damn, the season really has to start again because i miss football. Life sucks without football :)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it will be a whole month (a whole month!!!!!!) without footbal. this is the worst time of the year. le tour the france makes up for it a biot, but it ain't the same.

it must be an adiction. at least my girlfriend says it is. she once said i loved rsca more than i loved her. i don't think she was right but sadly enough i'm not sure aboutr it.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About sollied. yes i'm really scared iof what he will do withj brugge. he turned gent ( a team of nobodies) into a teamù that plays uefa-cup. if he does the same with brugge they will win uefa-cup beating parma 5-0 :).

my hope is he can't work with stars (degryse) altough he trained rosenborg the start team in norway :(

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yep, the break is way too long !

You're not sure what you love the most, easy to understand cause it is a hard choice :D

Back to football :) -> I don't think Sollied will have any problems at Bruges. Anic will not be playing and Fadiga may leave also.
Bruges will be THE team to beat and i hope they will be beaten a lot :D

They have the strongest defence in Belgium in my opinion and it will be very hard to play against them :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts