Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it has to be the little magician - Romario.
Please put your choice and later we'll make a count to see which player is the best player according to Soccerfans.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
So many great players played for Barça...
Romario, Ronaldo, Maradonna, Cruijff, Puskas..... It's hard to mention just one. I think Cruijff.

E

·
0 Posts
Stoichkov is the best Barca player ever.

Though he maybe not the most talented, But he
is the best in terms of performance. He keeps on scoring!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
If you're mentioning modern players like Ronaldo, who was only here for one season, then surely we can't forget Guardiola.
He has been an amazing player consistently for the team throughout our recent success in the 90s.
Plus he is Catalan, which is important when considering a Barca legend.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Guardiola = Barcelona. That's a fact :)
When he retires, he should become assistant manager or something at the club. He deserves it, and with his experience, he would bring really something extra to the team.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Ferenc Puskas didn't even play for Barcelona. He played for Real Madrid his whole professional career... a Barca fan should know that.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
this is difficult to say,so many great players has been olaying here among the years
romario,ronaldo,stoichkov,neeskens,cruyff
maradona

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
puskas never played for barca only real......

·
Registered
138 Posts
I for myself doen't know very much about Barça history - but today I've seen a program on German TV station tm3 about the history of FC Barcelona. There, the author said, that many people consider a player whose name is Caballa (or something like that) as the best Barça player ever. He was a striker in the 1960s and played for three different national teams. Does anybody know more about him?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Who did we had then at the time???
We had some Hungarian (or something) and he was voted best Barçaplayer of the century last year by the press. OVER Cruijff. But I can't remember his name.... :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't forget Bernd Schuster who spent about 8 seasons at Nou Camp in the 1980s and was a terrific playmaker. Skillful and a very good passing player. Great free-kicks. He refused to play for the German national side after EURO 1980 where he was voted "Tournament's best Player". He is one of the most underrated players of all time. I regard him up there with the very best.

------------------
Webmaster
http://worldcup.socceralliance.com

D

·
0 Posts
Cruyff the best.
Other recognitions go to Romario, Ronaldo, Ronald Koeman, Jose Mari Bakero, Kubala, Aitor Berguiristain, Hristo Stoichkov, Josepa Guardiola

I

·
0 Posts
Kubala (Hungary) was voted as best Barca player ever according to Barca fans last year....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Certainly Kubala has to be voted as best player ever. Actually my vote would go to Luis Suarez, however, most of his best years were spent with Internazionale.

S

·
0 Posts
Stoichkov ofcourse ..
and if a had another choice, that would be Luis Enrique cuzz i think he`s the one who played in alomost all possitions. plus he served Barcelona so much in its hard time

·
Registered
92 Posts
Have any of you forgotten michael laudrup.
93/94 barca beat real 5-0 next season as michael switched to real they beat barca 5-0 convinced?.

------------------

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
The Hungarian that played in Barca is Shandor Kocis- not sure about the spelling (goalscorer #1 of the World Cup 1954).
And none of you mentioned Mihael Laudrup because more than half of Stoichkov goals are made by him (as Hristo alone admitted).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts