Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time that we'll have our own thread. :tongue:

I tried to run one last season, but due to the fact our future was in doubt I kind of let off the idea, so hopefully this time it'll look better. :)

Let's start from our incoming and outgoing transfers:

Outgoing

Victor Pacha - Kocealispor (free transfer, not sure if the deal is done)

Tamasz Sandor - Back to Debrecen (free transfer, Hungary, 4 year deal)

Dmitry Mikhaylenko - Released

Sergei Konovalov - Will most likely be released

Corneliu Papura - Back to Romania

Rumoured out

David Amsalem - Still in negotiations for new contract, if he won't accept the new bid he'll probably leave

Alon Avramovic - Still in negotiations for a renewed contract

Golan Malul - Our backup goalkeeper said he's open for suggestions.

Manor Hasan - Our skillful yet troublemaking midfielder is still unsure whether he stays or leaves. It's up to Eli Cohen to decide.

Rumoured in

Jerzy Brezeck - The former Maccabi Haifa midfielder played for Tirol last year. The club was relegated to the third division last week due to heavy debts and all squad members were released. Eli Cohen who used to coach the player in Haifa, had contacted his agents as soon as it happened.

Andrjei Kubica - Beitar is in serious talks with Ashdod's polish striker, it seems. The player claims he knows where he will play next season already, is he referring to us? Days will tell...

Lior Asulin - The profilic scorer from Herzeliya is very keen on moving to Beitar, the club wants him, but Herzeliya is stubborn and requesting a very high price for him.

Adrian Iencsi - Sweeper from Rapid Bucharest, Eli Cohen was supposed to watch him in action during the Romanian cupfinal.

Eyal Almoshnino, Rafi Cohen - Both were mentioned as possible part of the Rosso swap deal.

Enes Demirovic - Talked with Eli Cohen, nothing came out of it as we don't need a player in his role ATM.

Ben Luz - Beitar was interested in knowing the player's cost, nothing came up since then

Pini Balili - Who looks set to leave Hapoel, could be very interested in moving to us if we don't find a striker.

Moshe Biton - A young striker from Maccabi Petah Tikva, would like to play for Beitar but his team won't release him unless we offer a really high fee.

Miki Atia - We're in for the young left/rightback of Maccabi Kiryat Gat, the negotiation was supposed to end long time ago, don't know what it still hasn't, infact. :confused:

--

We will leave for a training camp in Dortmund around august.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
What about Giovanni Rosso,

Those scums from Hapoel Tel Aviv want him, but he's ours! They say that we stole him and bribed him! But thats a lie!!!!

Where is he going to play next season?

Ben Luz looks good for out team?
But who will replace him in Hapoel..

Its kinda sad that Hapeol is making so many change that there future in Liga Leumit top seed as well as UEFA looks very bleak and doubtfull...Oooo well.....

there luck!
FORGET THEM!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yesterday it was Ynet who claimed that we have agreed to play Ashdod 90,000$ for signing Kubica which would probably seal the way for an almost certain move for the player. But today's Yedioth Aharonot claims exaclty the opposite, saying Fanigel doesn't agree to pay more then he has already agreed and Kubica will probably look for a club in Europe... :confused: Not sure what to believe in, oddly enough, Ynet is Yedioth's website.

The paper also claimed the Atia deal will be finalised within the next 48 hours.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yediot talks blubberish.

Stick to Maariv!

Kubika is not goign to europe and we'll sign him as soon as possible, just stick with me!

As for Atia, im not sure, but it could be true, you never know!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Don't worry!!!

We still gonna search around. Our coach is flying to South America where he is going to see some young stars and hopefully make a deal with them anytime soon.

:) we'll have the team of doom!!!!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
So many rumours and yet no one has signed.

Kappa, down boy, Ben Luz isn't going anywhere, and besides Kfir Edri is most likely to come to us (if we look at how Ben Luz did in his first season with us I can only be optimistic about our "narkoman" friend). Right now only 1 player has officially left (and some youngsters who weren't playing anyway were released), there are 2 more who are speculated to leave and a couple more if they will go to Europe. But as long as it's not final it's not final.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
More news, Beitar released Ziv Kabeda who hardly played last year, after Mizrahi wanted to bring him so badly...weird!! and Hasan was released too.

Beitar extended the contracts of Eitan Mizrahi and Raanan Deri.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Michaelenko was someone that made alot of expectations, but he was very average and sucked last season, berko.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We've finally signed Miki Atia on a 3 year deal...the agreement was reached 2 weeks ago, but we had to wait 2 weeks for the signature. Fanigel also added that Kubica will not play with Beitar after all as the price Ashdod is asking for him is above his financial abilities.

We also completed the sell of Rosso to Maccabi Haifa today, for 1.1 Million NIS (Around 250,000$ I think). Additionally, Maccabi Haifa promised to give us priority for any player they might release in the near future.

Finally, as Kappa said, Eli Cohen will go to South America in order to search for new foreign players. Hats off for him, I remember previous Beitar managers signing players based on what they saw in one tape... (*cough* Eli Ohana*cough*;))

·
Registered
249 Posts
How about, Hasan for Asulin.

Don't want to see Asulin go but I am afraid it will happen sometime. :depress:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amsalem signed the deal he was offered by Beitar and will earn 100,000$ per season for the next 2 years. I am happy to see him continuing with us. With that deal being finalised I am wondering if Atia will play rightback next season seeing as this was his original role, but was played as leftback for Kiryat Gat due to lack of players (a role which he performed pretty well).

Cohen will fly to Argentina next week and might watch some players from FC Banik in their Intertoto clash with Ashdod on the weekend.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes. Off the top of my head, I probably missed quite a few:

Slovakians: Miroslav Nemec used to play for Ironi Ashdod, , Goalkeepers Martin Pesco (Maccabi Netanya, formerly Zafririm Holon and Maccabi Akko) and Miroslav Filipko (Ironi Rishon Lezion) are still playing in Israel. Czech players: Jerzi Vavra who used to play for Maccabi Haifa (was horrible), and probably the most famous one, Radovan Hromatko who used to play for Maccabi Haifa. He was a mediocre striker\midfielder, but somehow, he managed to give a few great games in 1998 as Maccabi Haifa shocked PSG and even scored a goal in that clash I believe.

Maybe the other Yoav knows more....speaking of which Yoav, what was Andrey Crishtopic (Hapoel Petah Tikva 96/7/8)'s nationality? He wasn't Slovakian by any chance was he?

----

More news on Beitar, we sacked the Youth section General Manager Nissim Bahar and appointed Hanan Azulai instead. He used to be Yossi Mizrahi's assistant coach last season until Mizrahi resigned.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Yes he was Slovakian. Pesco also played in Kiryat Gat and Hapoel Ashdod (when did he play in Acco?).

I don't have any others in my head right now.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Do we have any players that played in Israel whome have came from an intresting country or hostile country before??

I was looking for countries like England, Ireland, Albania, Bosnia? stuff like that........ real rare countries? especailly in South Ameirca?

Coaches too!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Daniel Greaves is English and played in Herzliya, Viktor Paca is Albanian, Sead Halilovic is Bosnian (and we've had quite a few Bosnians in our league), Ismat Munishi is Turk and played in Herzliya and Nazia Mustafa Kadir who played in Kfar Kana in the last couple of seasons is also Turk. We've also had quite a few Argentinians, Brazilians and also Uruguayans. We've also had French, Italian, Dutch and Finnish players to add to the collection.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts