Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether you are unsatisfied with the production, the crowds, the traffic, the food, the women or just the NT itself. A Thread dedicated to your bashing!

I'll go first:
Dani Alves sucks. More worried about his hair then actually playing well.
Vava, Romario, Ronaldo...... Fred? :howler:

0-0 against Mexico? :howler:

Looks like we wait for another 64 years to win on our home soil, because unless something drastic changes- we arent winning this. Like Obaixinho said, round of 16 elimination is quite the possibility.
Maybe by then we will have figured out how to play all the national anthems at the beginning of matches.

·
Registered
23,829 Posts
yes! Marcelo!
And he claims it was a PK even after the match !
Woudln't surprise me. footballer thinks they are right even when they are far from it all the time. It is on that level, they actually think they are always right, against all evidence to the contrary. Kind of like a mythomaniac.

·
Administrator
29,411 Posts
Harokin already said he will support Chile. But not because he hates brazil, or not even because the "fake false" 9 Valdivia. But because one Chile player has Finnish ancestry.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Brazil does not look like a world cup winning team at all. Distinctly average, and Neymar is not even that good. I can't see him carrying a entire team.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Great thread, WFA!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts