Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here in this thread who knows that TV-format? And if yes what do you think of it?

For those who never heard of it: it´s about finding the big love! One man (in other countries they had that version already with a woman) and 25 women (men). They all live in a nice area (in the german version it took part in France) ; the 25 together in a villa and the person searching someone alone in a house. There are dates arranged so that they can learn to know each other better. First the Bachelor has to chose from 25 women and at the end of each show there is the so-called "night of roses". It meant that the guy asks the girls he wanted still to be in the race "would you like to have this rose?" . Every week the number of women was reduced: to 15, 10, 6, 4,3 and finally 2 were left over.
In Germany the end was very funny! Not for the Bachelor but in general.... *lol*. There was a last show ("after the last rose") where they showed the seemingly veryyyy happy couple together. In love with each other , spending a nice holiday together. 4 days later you could read in the yellow press they split up..... Very doubtful TV-event I d say!

·
International
6,724 Posts
I hate this dating "reality" shows :yuck: I prefer Joe Millionaire to this because it's at least funny :D

In the US, there were 3 Bachelor editions and 2 Bacelorettes (The 2nd one just started) It's a famous program here, they showed the wedding of the 1st bachelorette. The couples broke up in the first 2 bachelors I think.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index.html

The only reality shows I like are Survivor, Amazing Race, and The Apprentice :)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jose luis pirri said:
I hate this dating "reality" shows :yuck: I prefer Joe Millionaire to this because it's at least funny :D

In the US, there were 3 Bachelor editions and 2 Bacelorettes (The 2nd one just started) It's a famous program here, they showed the wedding of the 1st bachelorette. The couples broke up in the first 2 bachelors I think.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index.html

The only reality shows I like are Survivor, Amazing Race, and The Apprentice :)
5 editions? wow....dont they have anything else to do? *lol*
I ve heard that one of the couple wanted to marry; I saw it accidentily when they were in a talkshow. Cant remember any names.
Whats Survivor by the way?

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jose luis pirri said:
They put 16 people (8 men, 8 women) in an deserted island for 39 days. Each few days, someone is voted out until one remains to win $1 million.
ah, that was also on TV in Germany some time ago. It was called "expedition robinson". I dont know how much money the winner got, I think it was around 125.000 Euros.
At the moment RTL took famous peple into the Australian jungle for 12 days! At the end one is left over. Really crazy TV event, whole of Germany is talking of that.... *gg*

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the whole thing is a PURE LIE!!!!
You cant find your "big love" in 6 weeks only. You cant sort out people when you ve never spent some time with them. The searching people only decide from looking and not from the behaviour or the character of a person.
By the way: the girls taking part into that all got 3.000 Euro. For that money I would also take part. A luxery holiday (at the sea) inclusive.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the crap has started again

german RTL is always good for another piece of trash tv (and "I´m a Celebrity... Get me out of here!" is starting later the evening).

That´s THE one this time, former Mister Hamburg Paul (30). :yuck::yuck::yuck:

That are the 20 (lucky?) ladies who have to take him....

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
german RTL is always good for another piece of trash tv (and "I´m a Celebrity... Get me out of here!" is starting later the evening).

That´s THE one this time, former Mister Hamburg Paul (30). :yuck::yuck::yuck:

That are the 20 (lucky?) ladies who have to take him....

All those chicks have to bang him?

Cool concept for a show.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
LOL at the one in the white dress. Trying hard enough?

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL at the one in the white dress. Trying hard enough?
that bitch is already gone.

Dunno if they all have to bang him....wouldnt be suprised if theres something like that in the contract they´ve signed. :D It is known that in "Farmer searches wife" the female competitors declare that they´ll at least stay on the farms for a few days.

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
:palm::palm::palm:

seriously, what is this shite...

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They're all boots, to be fair. Fittest one is the slutty ginger, back far left.
she´s out now.

thats the final 4.

Anja (27)

Sissi (23)

Natalie (23)

Katja (26)

Not the worst time to be out of the show imo...their holiday in Cape Town is over, the final four and Paul fly back to Germany where the ladies have to present the guy to their families.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
LOL, why are you watching this?

And WTF is Sissi wearing?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts