Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me its Pavel Nedved.

Add that with playing for Juventus and its no wonder why Mr Del Piero has had more than a few freekicks over the years.

Not having a go at Pavel, He makes it look realistic which is a rare talent :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Can't deny that Nedved does is often and well.

Others who abuse this element of the game os Deco, Figo, Totti and so on.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Deco doesn't really dive but he's quite slight, thus easily shaken off the ball. Just likes to make a meal of it sometimes.

Klinsmann at Spurs perhaps? :pp

·
Registered
626 Posts
nedved!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Nedved is irritating cuz NOT ONLY does he dive but he fakes his damn injuries, walks out of the pitch then after some seconds he walks in just fine. Someone should teach him what a REAL injury is!!! :mad: Inzaghi at least walks up after his diving :D unlike Nedved.

I can't believe he got injured against Brescia, I mean HE kicked another one almost got his balls yet he got hurt. Talk about beeing soft!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
DECO is the #1 king, then comes nedved

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Deco is a terrible diver. He's not even that good at it, he does it a lot though.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
The best one was el Beto Acosta, ask any portuguese, more than half his penalties, fouls were inexistant..he was a very good player, an assasin in the area, but a pain in the ass when it comes to diving, inventing fouls every second...

·
Registered
626 Posts
the worst was stoijkof in barca and ravanelli, but now it's without a doubt, nedved and pipo inzaghi

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho is the king. I saw this video where someone kicks a ball at him and it hits him in the torso but then the whiner grabs his face like the ball hit his face. Worst acting i've ever seen! Ronaldinho has no class!

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Bad

Interista said:
That was Rivaldo, the match was against Turkey in the Group stage of the 2002 World Cup.
Oh thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't watched the clip for a long time and i just rewatched it. oops! sorry to all the ronaldinho fans.

Just a quick question to the europeans on this board. Me and a friend of mine have a disagreement. The disagreement is whether or not europeans of any country celebrate Halloween or Valentines day. If anyone could help me settle this dispute it would be agreat help?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts