Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found this clip from the last Arsenal - Man Utd. tunnel mix-up before the game.

Rooney and Vieira are yapping back at each other, and then Roy Keane, being the classless prick he is, comes in and starts using the 'f' word left and right at Vieira in front of little children.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Un-edited Tunnel

Notice how Rooney doesn't offer Vieira his hand when he's walking by on the handshakes, and Neville gives Vieira a stern look.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
That's so funny

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well, Vieira started it by going after G.Neville in the tunnel. Why else would Keane yell at him and Scholes or Rooney not shake his hand or Neville look at him in that way.....?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Mjordan23 said:
Well, Vieira started it by going after G.Neville in the tunnel. Why else would Keane yell at him and Scholes or Rooney not shake his hand or Neville look at him in that way.....?
Because they refused to wear the anti-racism jackets that they were all supposed to wear onto the pitch. I can understand why Le'Ponce got angry at them.

·
Registered
67,050 Posts
Frenchmen vs. Irishmen. my money's on Keane to wipe the floor with Viera, even though Patrick's one of my favourite players and i hate manure.

·
Registered
32 Posts
khimik said:
Because they refused to wear the anti-racism jackets that they were all supposed to wear onto the pitch. I can understand why Le'Ponce got angry at them.
Find it very hard to believe that`s what they`re arguing about..... Heard different stories though, Vieira going after Neville seems more likely to me, do you really think that refusing to wear the anti-racism jackets would cause a tunnel incident like that....?

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Mjordan23 said:
Find it very hard to believe that`s what they`re arguing about..... Heard different stories though, Vieira going after Neville seems more likely to me, do you really think that refusing to wear the anti-racism jackets would cause a tunnel incident like that....?
Yes, that's what started it. Vieira confronted Neville about not wearing it, and Keane stepped in and off it went. It doesn't take much for them to do things like that.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
khimik said:

is that true?... thats some dumb shit if thats true..... anyone know the real deal?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i saw another version of the clip where it starts with Vieira shoving Gary Neville, Rooney and keane start swearing, then when it is handshaking time rooney and keane refuse while the sissy Neville :ass: almost hugs vieira
i found it off another site, ill try to upload it

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I can't understand much of what Keane is saying because of his strange irish dialect. Only thing I understood was his threats to Vieira about seing him out there:)D). Could anyone pleas translate it?;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
khimik said:
Yes, that's what started it. Vieira confronted Neville about not wearing it, and Keane stepped in and off it went. It doesn't take much for them to do things like that.
Do you have a link for that?

·
International
9,526 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
Rooney and Vieira are yapping back at each other, and then Roy Keane, being the classless prick he is, comes in and starts using the 'f' word left and right at Vieira in front of little children.
:dielaugh: you must be havin' a laugh....you don't think the kids there would have ever heard an adult swearing before...at a football match :eek: :dielaugh: Naive to say the least. Anyway, no one knows for sure what went on, but I'm inclined to blame Arsenal :D I think Vieira did it to get his team hyped, get their adrenalin flowing, and up for the encounter. United didn't need to do that, but were never going to take any of his antics lying down, so Keano sorted him out and then put him in his shadow as the game progressed and the adrenalin lessened and it came down to good old fashioned bottle. And we all know how it ended;)

D

·
0 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
:dielaugh: you must be havin' a laugh....you don't think the kids there would have ever heard an adult swearing before...at a football match :eek:
My money is on him not being to a football game in his life.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fred Elliot said:
:dielaugh: you must be havin' a laugh....you don't think the kids there would have ever heard an adult swearing before...at a football match :eek: :dielaugh: Naive to say the least.
Naive?

I'm not being naive.

It's one thing for the kids to hear the swearing going on DURING the game, when the players are on the pitch, and the emotions are going. It's a completely different story when the game hasn't even started, and the players are well aware that there are children around them.

Perhaps you grew up in a home without rules, manners or any common decency... the rest of us did not.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DeJackal said:
My money is on him not being to a football game in his life.
Then fork over your cash because you're wrong.

You really made yourself look brilliant there, didn't you?

·
International
9,526 Posts
lol...you've been put in your place pal, don't spoil it by trying to get personnal;) Just accept you've made a tit of yourself and get over it.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fred Elliot said:
lol...you've been put in your place pal, don't spoil it by trying to get personnal;) Just accept you've made a tit of yourself and get over it.
...what?

How was I 'put in my place?'

You have the balls to call somebody naive and then cry that you don't want me to get personal?

You're not in a schoolyard here... grow up.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts