Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You rock Stuart Taylor! He has to be number one now. Lehmann has too many of his 'mad' moments to be starting. Almunia can't get over his nerves of playing for a big club. Neither can kick the ball very well. Add to this Wenger's inactivity in the transfer market and we're left with one solution. Stuart, it is time for you to rise up to the challenge. I believe he can do it, if given the chance. What do fellow Gooners think? I know khimik agrees...

·
Registered
58 Posts
a good goalkeeper needs to be tall, agile and good shotstopper. How tall is Taylor? i remember him next to Seaman and he is not that short.

I perticularly like him because he is a home-grown english goalkeeper and also he has been vey...very patient. If he is al least matches Alumnia than he got my vote...

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Taylor is 6'5, and that's taller than both Almunia and Lehmann. I'd have no qualms about giving Taylor five games to show if he's the real deal, because what have we got to lose? Third?

... well, not yet ;)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
khimik said:
Taylor is 6'5, and that's taller than both Almunia and Lehmann. I'd have no qualms about giving Taylor five games to show if he's the real deal, because what have we got to lose? Third?

... well, not yet ;)
:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts