Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a complete discrace..

if you don't know what im talking about, im reffering to the Maddness that goes on in Liga Leumit, where teams try to stay alive in the last few rounds in order to avoid relegation.
None of it has been shown so far and it seems as if the leuage is really quite boring, compared to last year where 4-6 teams were edging to take the spot...

today, its all about 2 runaway teams.....
Hapoel Kfar Saba
Maccabi Netanya...

the rest of the teams are sleeping, especailly Hapoel Raanana, Hapoel Acco, Hapoel/Hakoach Ramat Gan and ....most of all...Hapoel Jerusalem who were ready to get a spot in the top, but are in 8th...

Hapoel Jerusalem reminds me of Beitar....1 day your 3rd place, the next day your in 8th... :googly:
Seems like a Jerusalem syndrome

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Netanya and Kfar Saba will be promoted, they're the best two teams and I don't think any of them will lose promotion although Netanya has one of the worst away record for a top team anywhere in the world. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raanan said:
Netanya and Kfar Saba will be promoted, they're the best two teams and I don't think any of them will lose promotion although Netanya has one of the worst away record for a top team anywhere in the world. :)

Ma Ma Ma Ma Maccabi Netanya...

I was hoping that perhaps Hapoel Raanana, the beasts from vinter stadium and Hapoel Jerusalem might fight for Promotion, but no one is buding.. This is a run-a-way season for just 2 teams....

how many rounds do we have left?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Ma Ma Ma Ma Maccabi Netanya...

I was hoping that perhaps Hapoel Raanana, the beasts from vinter stadium and Hapoel Jerusalem might fight for Promotion, but no one is buding.. This is a run-a-way season for just 2 teams....

how many rounds do we have left?
About 6. Hapoel Jerusalem is closer to relegate then fighting for promotion. That's really a shame because I'd love to see a derby in Ligat Ha'Al again, not to mention they have a great stadium. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raanan said:
About 6. Hapoel Jerusalem is closer to relegate then fighting for promotion. That's really a shame because I'd love to see a derby in Ligat Ha'Al again, not to mention they have a great stadium. ;)

When was the YMCA stadium anything but great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts