Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
69,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have waited long enough in my opinion, if you want to merge this somewhere go ahead, but it's time for something like this, though I know some people will actually come defend him.

If you don't count the cup, where he scored some goals against 4.HNL opposition, he has scored 4 goals this season, three of them coming in one match. I don't even remember the last time he scored honestly.

Alright, he had some nice matches for the U21's, especially the Greece match, but a teammate of his is more effective at that level (Tomislav Busic) and yet nobody considers him a big time prospect

In my opinion, he will be in Asia or Russia in six months, and when I'm talking about Russia, not CSKA or Spartak, somthing like Terek or Rubin.

Somebody at Hajduk needs to show some balls and bench him or even better tell him to go packing and look for a new life, obviously it's not working at Hajduk.

I can't be bothered posting his miserable stats, maybe when I have time I will

If it was up to me, I'd give him to the Serbian NT for a bag of chips to play with his long lost brother Antonio

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
anyone can have a bad game or a bad streak, but with rukavina its just lasted for too long. its not just a bad period but it comes down to him being a bad player who every one or twice does something good which then the media hypes beyond proportion.

rukavina out!

and hs don't worry with performances like these rukavina stands about much chance of getting to nt as me or you do.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
fact is he doesn't have talent, he didn't pass basics of football training and that shows

he was lucky to pack those 5 goals in Sibenik and that Soso is his manager

·
Registered
69,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Real Salt Lake wouldn't want him

Toronto FC wouldn't want him as it would drive the Cro community away from the games

·
Registered
69,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey, if a Croat came to Red Bull NY I would be there more no matter who it was, but honestly Rukavina is one Croatian player I wouldn't even care if he signed for RBNY.

This was his chance to maybe bring some confidence, but when he can't score against the likes of Medjimurje and Croatia Sesvete, he isn't going to score against Dinamo in a big spot

Outside of that Greece game, he never comes up big

ps: Mandzukic is not far away from Rukavina, when was the last time he scored?

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I still can't believe I put his name and number on my shirt. Dohhhhhhhhhhh:doh::doh::doh:

Let's give him another chance.:pp

·
Registered
69,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have my Kranjcar shirt and have no shame walking around in it :) he came to Hajduk as a proven player

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I still can't believe I put his name and number on my shirt. Dohhhhhhhhhhh:doh::doh::doh:
I'm glad I decided to go with Tudor even if I did put the wrong number on the back. If he stays at Hajduk next season he might be 5, right?:)

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I think Ante was just guessing about Orkan though. I have a feeling he lives in HRV.

·
Banned
22,345 Posts
I didn't say where he lived...CK said Orkan's Canadian...so given that 65% (give or take:smileani:) of this board is from the Toronto area, chances are he is also...:)

All I know is rukavina has proven to be a collassal failure...and Niko is proving his talent in the EPL...enough said.:shades:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
ps: Mandzukic is not far away from Rukavina
There's some truth in that, to be honest he had the game of his life against Ajax in Amsterdam. Though I see alot of potential in him but his biggest enemy is himself! He need to stop acting like a star, become a part of the team and go into the games 100% motivated and focused on the mission.

When he does that he will be a attractive forward on the market as he's tall and posses good technique which is very sought-after.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
i agree with hrvatino i think mandzukic is a talented player but the game against ajax made him think he is a star..unlike rukavina mandzukic has had success in the hnl with nk zagreb and i believe he has 9 goals for dinamo this year..

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
I think Ante was just guessing about Orkan though. I have a feeling he lives in HRV.
I don't believe he's in RH. I get the feeling he doesn't get much HNL coverage on tv, he just read the papers where our players get hyped up and buys every single word. That's why he always protect guys like Rukavina.

Once way back I used to be believe them aswell before I learned how our media works.

Orkan, please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
He is from either Canada or America who watches all the games and highlights available to him.

Orkan is a desperate Hajduk fan and he might be biased but I respect him for his love of the club.:thumbsup:

Mandzukic played really well in the first half of the season. He is in a form slump but i agree that he needs to improve his attitude if he wants to be a great player.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts