Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not so long ago sitting pretty in the league and coming so close to advancing into the second round of the CL,but it's all fallen apart for udinese now facing the dredded drop if things don't change rapidly.How amazing for a side that hasn't been accustomed to battling relegation in years now suddenly a shadow of them former selves. :depress:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
This should be in the Udinese section really, but I agree they have fallen from grace. Same thing happened to Roma last season. If they remain in Serie A they will be back to a mid-table team after this year I think.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made a mistake because I was going to put it in the league and Cups forum due to the Traffic that goes through there. :eekani:

·
Professional Pirate
7,086 Posts
wow not a cool statement there bud. injuries and lack of players have killed us not will to live....

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
For Roma it might have been a confidence loss but they did win their last Serie A game.

For Udinese, what do you expect? They sold Pizarro, Jankulovski and Di Michele and changed coach. I mean, it does not take a genius to recognize the problem does it? I really like to know what Udinese expected to accomplish by selling these players. Especially when they had to play the UCL.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
It's funny that people mention Roma with all this. Spaletti has of course switched from Udine to Rome, I think that would have something to do with it aswell.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Mutu_20 said:
It's funny that people mention Roma with all this. Spaletti has of course switched from Udine to Rome, I think that would have something to do with it aswell.
Well Spalletti was their ex-coach and he managed to create a certain game play that once it gets a piece of the puzzle changed, it is not the same, and Udinese changes too many pieces.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
At least you're on the up. Samp's decline is more impressive, seeing as we were 3rd towards the start of the season and 8th til a couple of months ago.

With Udinese, you cannot underestimate the importance of losing Pizzarro (who's an idiot for choosing Inter, serves him right though) and, to a lesser extent, Jankulovski, as well as the fact that lots of your players had serious attitude problems and thought they deserved to play for a 'big' club too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts