Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be a perfect starting XI to give Juventus a hard time? These players needn't necessarily be fantastic players, nor do they even need to play in Serie A, but there are just some guys who just love playing well against Juve.

I don't really have a full lineup in mind myself, but Seedorf, Fiore and Ljungberg come to mind.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Blasi, Zebina, Montero, Olivera, Tacchinardi and Del Piero have all put in some great performances for your opponents lately :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nerazzurri4life said:
Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
Really? How many times has he scored against us?

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
For Milan players, Seedorf and Shevchenko.

Since his move to Italy, Sheva has always scored against Juve at the San Siro, except in the 1-1 draw last season.

No further stuff need to be said about Seedorf ;)

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Fiore.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Dating back from his days at Kiev, Sheva has always been a Juve killer. To choose a starting XI is difficult because so many players raise their game up a notch or two when they play us except for Ronaldo who quite simply can't. The one that stands out more than anyone though has got to be the Shev. That dick breaks them unlike any other.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Nowadays?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
How about......

The entire Man U team, since they completely OWN Juve nowadays. I remember back in the day when you could be assured that Juve would get a result when they played Man U.

How times have changed. :tongue: :D
When did Juve play against United recently?

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
I don't think he does.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts