Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An unexpected call-up for one of our best players...lets hope it's a sign of Trap looking to freshen up the Italian side instead of sticking with the players with names in midfield at the top clubs.

:happy: A win and a call-up wonderful day for all...:proud:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I'm really happy fpr Barone. He's done so much great for us in the last two seasons, and eventhough I never thought he'd be called up I think he deserves it.

Forza Barone! :)

I'm baffled that Cam hasn't posted in this thread yet. ;)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Miracle does happen! :happy:

Well, I didn't mean that Barone isn't good enough. They just seem to like choosing those from "bigger" clubs, so it's kind of unexpected... :tongue:

Forza Barone! :star:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great for Simone and for Parma! I feel that he is player that could stay his hole career at Parma. He could be our heart and sole. If he just can learn to shoot, he can be one of the best midfielders in serie A.

Forza Simone!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the dude said:
Great for Simone and for Parma! I feel that he is player that could stay his hole career at Parma. He could be our heart and sole. If he just can learn to shoot, he can be one of the best midfielders in serie A.

Forza Simone!
Amen to that especially the shooting part...:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Haha enola, I haven't been here since Friday because the bastards at BT decided to cut off my phone connection without letting anybody know. Idiots.

Oh & FORZA SIMONE! You will make Parma proud.

And guys, I told ya so;)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
The second half was a horrible joke, really! 20 substitutions- that's really too much. I think the draw 1-1 after the first half should be the official final result.

Simone played unfortunately in the second half, impossible to judge him. But I was so proud :proud:.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Ferrari played in pair with Adani, unfortunately in the second half which was :yuck:. Ferrari wasn't perfect, but the defence was completely new, I'd give him 6. One thing is for sure- he played much better than Legrottaglie.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Märco said:
Ferrari played in pair with Adani, unfortunately in the second half which was :yuck:. Ferrari wasn't perfect, but the defence was completely new, I'd give him 6. One thing is for sure- he played much better than Legrottaglie.
Legrottaglie and Panucci are responsible for the Czechs first goals...:fero:

Legrottaglie should be put in hospital just before euro 2004 so that he doesn't travel...Trap is making a huge mistake...:(

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Italy played well in general, just that the defence was not optimal. But our (czech) midfield was IMO eliminated very well by Perrotta & co and we played one of our worse matches. But 2-2 in Palermo is good for us anyway.

About defenders- I agree with you.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Märco said:
Italy played well in general, just that the defence was not optimal. But our (czech) midfield was IMO eliminated very well by Perrotta & co and we played one of our worse matches. But 2-2 in Palermo is good for us anyway.

About defenders- I agree with you.
I was sleeping in the 2nd half so I wouldn't know....much about it...I remember just sleeping but hearing the commentry then I heard Goooooal I woke up...2 minutes later came the Czechs equalizer...which my dad said was fair. Toldo was sleeping I think as well. :D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Rosicky is wonderful!:cool:

I saw a little of the game in the second half and Matteo did some misstakes. He didn't play soo good :(. I didn't see much of Barone but he runed much.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Shero said:
Rosicky is wonderful!:cool:
Finally! :happy: He had been horrible since the beggining of the season but in February he started to play well again. But anyway- I don't understand why 99,9% (I'm the 0,1%) think he's more valuable than Nedved. People here can't believe that Nedved won Ballon d'Or. Rosicky is supertalent and very skillful player of course but Nedved is something special, he's something more. He has everything. Rosicky definitely hasn't.

I like Galásek and Bolf! :cool:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Märco said:
Finally! :happy: He had been horrible since the beggining of the season but in February he started to play well again. But anyway- I don't understand why 99,9% (I'm the 0,1%) think he's more valuable than Nedved. People here can't believe that Nedved won Ballon d'Or. Rosicky is supertalent and very skillful player of course but Nedved is something special, he's something more. He has everything. Rosicky definitely hasn't.

I like Galásek and Bolf! :cool:
I think everyone rates Nedved more then Rosicky...:confused: atleast that's the impression I have...

Is Rosicky rated higher in Czechs Republic then Nedved? I'm pretty sure that in the rest of Europe Nedved is more highly rated.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think the Bundesliga is really big in Czech Rep. I think Nedved is rated higher everywhere except Germany and Czech Rep though.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You think Rosicky would do well in Serie A?

After his goal against Italy there has been a few whispers...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts